*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/749760-Chapter-2-Culture-Shock
Rated: 18+ · Book · Drama · #1813403
What happens to the new kid at a large school.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#749760 added May 6, 2012 at 9:02pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 2-Culture Shock
That was that; there were no questions and no arguments, he didn't even try because when she had the tone of voice like that, no one dared question her. Jason just walked up to his room and found that his parents had already packed up his stuff while he was doing chores, everything was pack, even his ten pairs of different shoes and his mini library of Stephen King and James Patterson. The only thing that was left out was his box of half emptied rubbers; great, that's exactly what he wanted his parents to find while they were pissed at him. He just sat down on his stripped bed and folded his hands together, putting his elbows on his knees lifted up his thumbs and rested his head on them.


He's going to California, not some small town either, his parents are making him go to LA, what is that going to accomplish? Put him in a bigger school where there are cliques and have him knock out everyone who looks at him goofy, smart choice there. He pulled his laptop out and signed onto his Facebook and the first thing he did was change his status; "Aparantley I'll be moving to LA and be going to school there from now on. Awesome move on your part dumbasses, now I'll get into even more fights. Fuck." He posted it and closed his computer and threw it back into his bag, then he heard a knock.


"Get ready, we're leaving in ten minutes," sounded his mom's voice.


"No, we'll be leaving when i get out of the shower and changed," Jason shot back. "And I'll be seeing my friends, too."


"You will not be seeing anyone!" his mother shouted. "You can shower but say no to seeing your friends."


"Yeah, good luck with that, Steph," Jason said quietly as he heard her footsteps walk away.


Jason got up and walked over to his window and opened it all the way, then pulling the screen out, it wouldn't be the first time he snuck out his window it wasn't that far of a drop for being on the second floor. Jason hung down from the ledge of his window and dropped down, letting his knees bend down and his hands touch the ground so he didn't make any noise. He looked up at his car and thought it would be to noticealbe to take, then he turned to his Haro BMX bike and smiled. Might as well, it's only a mile ride.
© Copyright 2012 Kyle Peterson (UN: kybaby40 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kyle Peterson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/749760-Chapter-2-Culture-Shock