*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/750811-Kenyon-Phalan-Character-Profile
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #1861081
The Guide To My ShapeShifer Series
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#750811 added April 12, 2012 at 7:21pm
Restrictions: None
Kenyon Phalan Character Profile
Name: Kenyon Phalan
Occupation: Phalan Family Alpha in training; Knights football team captain
Age: 12, 16-20
Species: Wolf Shifter
Family: Randal and Sandy (Brother and Sister), Kurt Phalan (Father, Former Alpha); Talya (Aunt; Kurt’s sister); Sorrell (Mate)
Strengths/Powers: Can shift into a wolf; inhuman strength, imhuman hearing, fast healing, alpha persuasion powers, telekinesis at eye contact or skin contact.
Physical Description: 6’6, Brown/Hazel eyes, medium build, fair skinned. In wolf form: Beige, brown, and black furr, slightly larger than a regular wolf.
Personality Traits: Protective and kind. Also a practical joker at times. Can also be sarcastic at times. Otherwise very mellow and charming in a very boy-next-door kind of way.
Has a very big temper when crossed the wrong way, primarily when it comes to his pack or anyone he cares about.
Conversations:
(Kenyon talks to Sorrell in wolf form)
Kenyon: Maybe my mindreading is a little off but did you just say you loved me?
Sorrell: That is not fair!
Kenyon: (laughs) I can’t help that your thoughts are as loud as an arena on Super Bowl Sunday. For a quiet, shy girl you think pretty loudly.
Sorrell: Really?
Kenyon: Actually no, I can’t read minds I can only talk to you telekinetically. I can’t hear what you are thinking, but I guess you just told me that you were thinking you loved me.
Sorrell: You are such a jerk!
Kenyon: I’m sorry! Would it make you feel any better if I told you, I loved you too.
Sorrell: No, not really!
Kenyon: What if I said it in my human form.
Sorrell: Maybe I could believe you then.
Kenyon: Don’t move.
(Kenyon leaves and comes back in human form with a pair of jeans and no shirt and wraps his arms around Sorrell.)
Sorrell: That’s better!
Kenyon: I love you Sorrell, you mean everything to me.
(They kiss)
Kenyon: What are you thinking.
Sorrell: What you can’t read my mind?
Kenyon: No but that would come in really handy now!
Sorrell: Nothing, just… why is it that you love me all of a sudden?
Kenyon: It wasn’t all of a sudden. I have been working up the nerve to talk to you for a while now.
Sorrell: Because you loved me? You didn’t know me. I don’t understand.
Kenyon: How can I put this? A wolf does not have to really know a person, to know that they love them, to know that they belong together. Still not getting it?
Sorrell: No,not really.
Kenyon: It is rare for a wolf to fall in love, it literally happens once in a wolf’s life time.
Sorrell: So you can never like have these intense feelings ever? Your what bonded to me for life or something?
Kenyon: Exactly. You are my mate?
Sorrell: Wow! That is intense!
Kenyon: I know, and if it is too much too fast, I will understand we can take things as slow as you want to. Now what are you thinking.
Sorrell: It’s nothing really…
Kenyon: Please tell me, I really need your thoughts on this.
Sorrell: I guess, I was just wondering if any of us had a say in the matter, it is just like the universe opened up and decided I was supposed to be your mate, I mean I don’t even know if you would have chosen me otherwise. Like you said you barely know me. Would you have chosen me otherwise.
Kenyon: Sorrell, I know I love you, yeah, and I am not going to lie, it scared me like you wouldn’t believe, but now sitting here with you, it just feels right, and I have been trying to fight this out of fear, I am not going to be afraid of how I feel anymore. I understand if you need time, I don’t want to force you to do anything that you don’t want to do, you can even walk away actually it would be better that way.
Sorrell: Why is that?
Kenyon: Let’s just say that you have the power to hurt me a great deal.
Sorrell: But Kenyon, I would never even dream hurting you.
Kenyon: I know, and I trust you. You have to trust me. I would never ever hurt you.
Sorrell: I trust you!
Track List:
It Will Rain- Bruno Mars
I’m Not Okay – My Chemical Romance
I’m a Fool- Cee- Lo
Backstory: The youngest son of Kurt Phalan, who went insane after the loss of his mate, leaving Kenyon to take over as the family’s Alpha at the tender age of 13. Is in training with his brother Randall by Satordi who has for a long time been a foster type father to shapshifters of all kind.
Kenyon gets talked into going to high school by his older brother, after being against it. Kenyon knows that all Randall is trying to do is get over the anguish of not being called alpha even though he is the oldest, so out of guilt he agrees to go with him to public school.
Kenyon decides to join the football team to get close to a girl whom he later realizes is his mate. He is almost taken off the team after an incident with the quarterback, who mistreats his mate and brags about it but out it, so he breaks come bones of his on the field, but the quarterback doesn’t want to press charges out of pride but with Satordi he does not get off so easily as, the shifter code is to not hurt mortals.
© Copyright 2012 Misty Crade (UN: babydoll_y2g at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Misty Crade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/750811-Kenyon-Phalan-Character-Profile