*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/750812-Sorrell-Olivia-Garnett-Character-Profile
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #1861081
The Guide To My ShapeShifer Series
#750812 added April 12, 2012 at 7:24pm
Restrictions: None
Sorrell Olivia Garnett Character Profile
Name: Sorrell Olivia Garnett
Age: 16-20
Occupation: AP High School scholarship student; School news paper editor; gaffer/director for the Knights Daily Broadcast
Family: Grandmother Charlotte Garnett
Species: Mortal/Human
Strengths/abilities: Sensitive: Vaguely can sense other super naturals; predict the future; and sense magic.
Physical appearance: 5’4, very thin frame, medium length brown hair, deep brown eyes, light skinned.
Personality: Shy does not like to be the center of attention, but very controlling; very to herself tends to over think things, more practical than anything. Questions everything. Loves animals Protective and self righteous.
Bio: Lives with her grandmother, parents died in car accident a year ago.
Meets Kenyon coming out of the assistant principal’s office. She is talking to the principal because around the time her parents died she began to lose focus in school and nearly lost her scholarship. She is told that she must get it together or get kicked out of school.
As she is coming out of the office she is told to escort Kenyon to class.
Conversations:
Kenyon and Sorrell’s first meeting.
(Sorrell has just come out of the assistant principal’s office)
Secretary: Oh, hey Sorrell, you have Language Arts this hour right.
Sorrell: Yeah!
Secretary: Well, this is Kenyon, he is a new student, that is his class too, would you mind taking him with you.
Sorrell: Sure no prob.
Secretary: Thank you so much!
Sorrell: Anytime.
(They go out to the hallway)
Sorrell: Come on. So you are a new student huh? Where are you from?
Kenyon: Here, I was home schooled.
Sorrell: Wow! That is so cool!
Kenyon: It is a lot less interesting than it sounds.
Sorrell: Trust me high school is way less interesting than it sounds.
Kenyon: Yeah, just something my brother talked me into. But I have to say it could be a lot worse.
Sorrell: Stick around!

Playlist
Take Me Away – Fefe Dobson
Everytime- Brittany Spears
Sweet Dreams- Beyonce
© Copyright 2012 Misty Crade (UN: babydoll_y2g at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Misty Crade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/750812-Sorrell-Olivia-Garnett-Character-Profile