*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/750813-James-Satordi-Character-Profile
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #1861081
The Guide To My ShapeShifer Series
#750813 added April 12, 2012 at 7:30pm
Restrictions: None
James Satordi Character Profile
Name: James Satordi
Age: ???
Occupation: Owner and operator of Beaufort Ranch.
Family: (Foster kids)Jason DeRule, Roland “Ro” Brun, Crystal Moreau…
Physical description: 6’9 ash grey hair generally wears it long and in a pony tail. tan skinned; phases into a brown and white barn owl. Greenish hazel eyes; Opal when shifted.
Bio: Suffers from the loss of his mate who died of a terminal illness. They both wanted children but were never able to have them because of her condition. He also witnessed the death of his family and is the last known in his tribe because of this he becomes more giving and opens land that he has inherited to others like him.
Conversations:
(Jason is talking to Satordi about his imprinting.)
Jason: Satordi, you have always been like a father to me, but this is asking too much.
Satordi: You cannot fight it, Jason, it is part of who you are.
Jason: It is not who I am! I know you and your mate had something special, but this isn’t that.
Satordi: I cannot believe that you are going to let this amazing thing slip way.
Jason: I’ll talk to you later, I have class. One of the wonderful things about being immortal, having to recertify my papers. Fun Fun. Fun.
Satordi: Do you love her?
Jason: What do you mean?
Satordi: You love her don’t you?
Jason: What does it matter she seems more interested in that Dorian guy anyway.
Satordi: The bloodsucker.
Jason: He seems fine.
Satordi: It is your job to protect her. That is dangerous for her.
Jason: That is what I told her but she doesn’t listen to me.
Sarordi: Romance her, tell her how much you care.
Jason: Satordi… you are wrong, but I will see you later.
© Copyright 2012 Misty Crade (UN: babydoll_y2g at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Misty Crade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/750813-James-Satordi-Character-Profile