*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/750815-Randall-Phalan-Character-Profile
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #1861081
The Guide To My ShapeShifer Series
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#750815 added April 12, 2012 at 7:42pm
Restrictions: None
Randall Phalan Character Profile
Name: Randall Phalan
Age: 14, 16-21
Occupation: Student; Knight football player
Species: Wolf Shifter
Family: Kenyon,Otsanda, and Aunt Talya
Personality: Devoted big brother, playful, but serious when it comes to his family. Can generally act as Kenyon’s voice of reason as well as their aunt’s. Seems as if nothing bothers him until he loses the alpha-hood because he is not his father’s child.
Physical Description: Built 6’7 fair skinned as a wolf red, grey and white with hazel eyes.
Strengths/Powers: Can shift into a wolf; inhuman strength, imhuman hearing, fast healing, alpha persuasion powers, telekinesis at eye contact or skin contact.
Bio: Oldest of the Phalans, but later finds out that that the man that raised him is not his father, which makes him not the chosen alpha of his family. Is considered the dreamer of the brothers, dreams of being the alpha, being the betrothed of another wolf tribe’s female alpha. But when he loses it he turns on his family and gets taken in by the “demon dogs”.
© Copyright 2012 Misty Crade (UN: babydoll_y2g at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Misty Crade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/750815-Randall-Phalan-Character-Profile