*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/750976-Ugh
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Raine
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1827494
Just a spot for random musings. No one ever accused me of being a conscientious blogger.
#750976 added April 15, 2012 at 6:27am
Restrictions: None
Ugh
Ok, so going to TSO and staying for the meet and greet afterwards might have been totally awesome but perhaps not my brightest choice since I got home after midnight and have to be up this morning at five am for work. It's going to be a long day. On the upside, the show was fantastic and my youngest daughter got to go for the first time and got her ticket autographed by all of them. She wanted to take one of them home with her (it's the rocker hair and the fantastic voice) but we left the group intact and made a promise to go see them again. (like we don't promise that every time, sheesh). This was Bethoveen's Last Night. Great music, a fantastic blend of classic and rock and if you ever get to see Flight of the Bumblebee played on electric guitar with a laser show, do it. It's so freaking cool. I'm hoping they do Nightcastle sometime in the future. That album has some seriously great music on it.





On the writing front, I finished my Office Party short story but still don't have a title. Had a few suggestions but I'm not decided. If you would like, go and take a peek and let me know what you think the title should be.

© Copyright 2012 Raine (UN: crystalraine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/750976-Ugh