*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/752467-Snow--When-Im-on-top-of-the-world
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#752467 added May 7, 2012 at 12:14pm
Restrictions: None
Snow ~ When I’m on top of the world
Monday, May 07, 2012 ~ MAY 2012 FOLLOW ME BLOGGING CHALLENGE prompt is "Invalid Entry by blainecindy


Tranquility reigns
I push self-imposed limits
Dissipating doubt


When I'm on top of the world somewhere in the back of my mind the voice of fear curls into the fetal positions. I am more confident and have more faith in my abilities and talents.

Time seems to stand still
Until I look at the clock
Then it moves too fast


When I'm on top of the world the pain in my knees retreat into a tight kernel hiding somewhere in my brain. Perhaps I don’t notice the pain because I’m too busy or perhaps the medication works better when I'm on top of the world.

A cup of coffee
Brings a smile to my face
A family tradition


When I'm on top of the world everything is possible and attainable. I could climb Denali in midwinter ignoring all the ice and snow. I would remain warm in the embrace of success.

All thing possible
When I'm on top of the world
Joy and happiness


When I'm on top of the world test, difficulties, and pain don’t cause stress. They are still there, but regulated to another plain of existence; hiding until I forget that that these aspects of material existence of physical life last only as long as body and soul are together upon this plain of existence. Once the door opens and the soul kisses the physical body good-bye the tests, the difficulties, and the pain will be left behind and the soul will ascend into the garden of paradise.

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/752467-Snow--When-Im-on-top-of-the-world