*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/752627-Much-ado-about-something-or-other
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#752627 added May 18, 2012 at 3:02am
Restrictions: None
Much ado about something or other.

Man's quest for knowledge is unending.

The previous log about Tolkien came about as a result of a young man who decided he wants to know more about things, in particular, the Sungazer.

In his quest he landed in my world, where the sungazer roams free and carefree, since way back when.

He is working on improving his knowledge about the well being of this lizard, and the knowledge of all who would be concerned.

The best part is, he is getting paid to do it - a bursary is pay ?

As a 'nature peep' to have such a visitor was a treat to me.

And my knowledge improved as a result. Hopefully - his did as well.

What will I do with mine, I will add it to my hoard, to all my other 'Preciouss' memories, as Sméagol would say.


The battle of the blog continues. I am still having a hard time of it. Somethings cannot be clear to me, as I keep on repeating the basic instructions, and not getting the results I would expect.

Fortunately, as the billy-goat, I keep on butting my head, again and again, I must win, I have to, my sanity depends on it. I may still drive myself mad, or am I there already ?

As they say, '' Are we there yet ? ''


Winter is peeking at me, I am not looking forward to this winter, it has been a dry summer, and it could create the danger of veld-fires being a major headache.

The rain was not too much, yet, it was frequent enough to assure a good growth of grazing and all planted produce.


As always, we hope for the best and expect the worst.




© Copyright 2012 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/752627-Much-ado-about-something-or-other