*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/752833-Chapter-4
Rated: 18+ · Book · Dark · #1867565
???????????????????
#752833 added May 14, 2012 at 3:48am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 4
Chapter 4





         In the morning, Kyra woke and felt something she thought was out of her reach. She felt peace inside where there had once been a terrible and constantly raging war. She sat up and sighed, a content and happy sigh then walked to the balcony and out the door, leaving them open.





         It was early morning as she stood listening to the first stirrings of the day. The first tweeting songs of the birds going about their motherly and fatherly duties. The sun was still hidden behind the trees in the backyard but painted everything in hues of gold haze and threw down dark shadows.





         A cool breeze blew her hair back as she closed her eyes, enjoying the beginning day’s brightness. Standing just outside the door, she turned and looked at him. He was lying on his stomach, head turned to one side, long brown hair draped in tangles across his back and covering his chin…





         Slowly and sleepily, he opened his eyes. At first he remembered nothing of the night or where he was, then through sleep fogged eyes, he saw her scantily clad form standing at the balcony doors and felt butterflies turning in his stomach. Quietly he got up and walked over to where she stood, staring out upon her backyard. He put a hand gently upon her arm.





         She turned slowly and looked at him, not really seeing him. She looked as if she were dreaming of something. Her eyes were glazed and distant, almost as though she, physically, was somewhere else though she stood there in front of him.





         With his hand on her arm, he asked, “Where are you?” and quickly leaned down and softly embraced her sweet red lips. “Come back to bed.” he breathed in a whisper, making sure to emphasize the word BED. He saw the glaze on her eyes slip a little, grabbed her hand and led her back to the bed. He walked backwards so that he could keep his eyes on her. His heels hit the bed frame and he fell back onto the bed, dragging her along for the ride.





         Kyra stared into his eyes and was surprised she had not noticed how beautiful his eyes were. “…Such a beautiful shade of brown.” she thought as she felt something inside herself change. She could finally see her dream within reach. All she had to do was extend her hand and take hold of it but something held her back.





         Being with him felt so good, the way chocolate feels good or, maybe, that cup of coffee in the morning. She sat beside him and he put his arms around her and suddenly she went to some place where nothing could affect her. She felt strangely like she was at home in his arms.





         She leaned down with a leg on either side of him and began running her tongue over his nipples. Something deep inside her ran wild, she lost control of herself and bit his nipple. Then sat up and looked at what she had done. Pleased with herself, she looked up into his face, a smile spread across his face and his eyes were closed as she was driven to mark him again…





         The sensation of her teeth digging into his flesh, in such a sensitive area pushed him close to the edge. He squirmed under her, a moan escaped his lips, his breathing had grown labored and he took breaths in ragged gasps as he whispered, “Don’t stop.” His body began to shudder slightly. He held her to his chest letting his body speak for him as his hands slowly and softly caressed her thighs and butt. He looked so peaceful and happy, like some men do after the final release.





         She resumed her enticement of his flesh but something warm and rather wet poked her abdomen, she looked down and saw his erection and sensed his eagerness to have her.





         She pulled away from him, crawled to the head of the bed, leaned against the headboard as tears started flowing in rivers down her cheeks. This was not her. She was not into that type of sexual perversion.





         “What’s wrong?” he asked as he crawled across the bed like a cat. He sat beside her and faced her, reached out with a soft hand, trying to comfort her…





         “Don’t touch me!” she nearly screamed at him. She wanted so much to feel the soft warm comfort of his arms but she knew if she allowed him to touch her, there was no way she could control the desire running through her. She was afraid that the desire raging inside her, would frighten him. She did not want that.


         


         He looked up, into her eyes as they became distant and unfocused. “What is it?” His voice sounded a little worried. “What is wrong?” he asked again.





         She made no reply… only began to tremble as she sobbed, thinking that if she told him he would bolt.





         Tears streamed down her face as he reached up and put his hands on either side of her face. He took her into himself and felt the desire burning within her. It was not physical desire nor was it sexual in nature… He searched for the words to describe it but they were not to be had. They escaped him as he began to tremble along with her and felt a tear trickle down his cheek.





         He saw her as a mirror of his own desire and mirrored within her was the same thing he felt. He re-experienced the freedom she had just, a minute ago, felt. He shudder again, as a smile spread his lips wide, then he let out a half-laugh and dropped his hands to sit in his lap.





         She turned to him and looked at him with a questioning look. “What are you laughing about?” she asked quietly.





         “I know how you feel.” he replied as she put her head in his lap. “We are twinned in that way and we are one in the same way.“





         She looked up at him then, surprised he understood how she felt. She was not even sure she knew. Honestly… this whole thing scared her to death but when she was with him she did not feel scared, she only felt peace and as if she were free to be herself… whoever that may be at the moment. Kyra felt as though the cage of her life had simply dissolved and she was no longer restricted by those walls. She loved him but it was more than that and it was not just a physical need she felt.





         He sat back, leaning against the headboard with her head in his lap, a hand on her shoulder…





         The feeling of peace flowed over them, through them and neither of them wanted to move. They wanted to stay as they were…. To s drown in the feeling they found within each other.





         The day wound down and their bodies became sluggish, slow as the day crawled towards dusk. Sleep approached them silently, upon swift feet as they crawled into the luxury of black softness, warm and cozy within the folds of black satin sheets. She curled up next to him. He rolled onto his side moving closer to her, put his arms around her and immediately they fell into dreams.











© Copyright 2012 Korath Mindsthrall (UN: vivienthompson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Korath Mindsthrall has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/752833-Chapter-4