*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/752834-Chapter-5
Rated: 18+ · Book · Dark · #1867565
???????????????????
#752834 added May 14, 2012 at 3:49am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 5
Chapter 5





        Day dawned once again, Kyra felt strangely worn-out, as if she had not slept a wink that night. The bed with its’ satin sheets felt so warm and inviting, especially when her desire lay sprawled out across her bed.





         She lay curled up beside him, tangled up in his arms. His legs wrapped around hers, trapping her. She carefully untangled herself, being careful not to wake him. He stirred, moaned and rolled onto his side, giving her a good view of his naked body. She saw his erection and wondered who he was dreaming about.





         She went into the bathroom to dress being there was more natural light in there than in the bedroom… Fifteen minutes later she emerged, went downstairs to the kitchen, turned on the coffee maker and set out two mugs.





         Quietly she snuck back upstairs and into the bedroom, stood in the doorway, watching him sleep. He had rolled onto his stomach, his head was turned to one side and his hair lay across his face, trailing down his back as if intentionally positioned that way.





         She gasped suddenly, feeling things low in her body tighten. Fire burned through her like never before. She ran from the room, her body tingling and memories playing upon her skin. All she wanted was to taste him again but this time she wanted to taste him, in every way.





         She walked back into the bedroom. Something pulled her to him. Kyra walked to the bed, crawled to him on hands and knees, careful not to wake him. She straddled his legs, kneeling on the bed above him and lightly ran a hand, up and down his bare back.





         Where she touched his skin, it broke out in goose-bumps and with the first tingle of a tickling sensation. He giggled in his sleep as he repositioned himself on the bed.





         She lowered her body down to touch his back, rubbed her firm, ample breasts against his skin, in a line, moving upward from the small of his back to his shoulders. Her nipples were firm and erect. She thought she felt him react to her teasing but it hadn’t affected him the way she hoped and she gave up trying to entice him.





         She began to scoot toward the edge of the bed when he sprang on her fast like a cat pouncing on its prey. In a blindingly fast movement, he sat up, grabbed her, pinned her to the bed as he rolled over and straddled her. A smile brightened his face as he said,. “Where do you think you’re going?”





         She looked at him with a surprised look on her face, opened her mouth and closed it. She was held speechless by the look in his eyes…





         He leaned down closer to her, his eyes glinting brightly in the morning light, hinting of the kind of passion he hid deep within.





         His passion raged like a wildfire but it was a gentle passion. It often scared women








© Copyright 2012 Korath Mindsthrall (UN: vivienthompson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Korath Mindsthrall has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/752834-Chapter-5