*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/753399-Snow-Anyway
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#753399 added May 23, 2012 at 2:27pm
Restrictions: None
Snow Anyway
Wednesday, May 23, 2012 ~ MAY 2012 FOLLOW ME BLOGGING CHALLENGE prompt is There is no "Prompt" today, but -- take the title and run with it in whatever way is relevant to your life right now by Yera ~Twelve!~


What is relevant in my life today? Right now, warming up another mug of the leftover coffee from yesterday and finishing the dishes. Once that is accomplished, I will continue this entry. By that time, I should have figured out what else is relevant in my life.

Coffee important
Essential to survival
Can’t write without it

What is relevant in my life today? Finishing up the laundry without confusing the liquid fabric softener with the liquid detergent. I put a load of clothes in the washer. I put a bit of water in the part where the fabric softener goes and then pick up the jug of fabric softener. I pour some in the lid and immediately dump it under the running water in the machine. After I realized what I did, I put in a cap full of soap and closed the washing machine.

Some days you can’t win
You should have gone back to bed
Some days you can’t lose

What is relevant in my life today? Focusing on the moment. Accidents happen and there is nothing you can do about it; that’s why they are call accidents. I’m not sure I believe that; at least not entirely. I think if you focus and move at a consistent pace accidents are less likely to happen. However, sometimes there is nothing you can do because the duffus who just rear-ended you is either too drunk or too [place the appropriate word here] to realize that a red light means stop not go.

All things considered -
Not ignoring the triple digit temperatures,
Your tendency to be a hopeless romantic,
Weekly wages less then the price of a gallon of gas,
And the possibility of a meteor striking [put the name of your city here]
You have to believe – Life is interesting.

What is relevant in my life today? Survival!

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/753399-Snow-Anyway