*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/754486-Dont-Cry-for-Me
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#754486 added June 9, 2012 at 10:39pm
Restrictions: None
Don’t Cry for Me
Saturday, June 9, 2012, Day 9 ~ 30-Day Blogging Challenge prompt is "You are about to die, but have the chance to speak to one person before you pass. Tell us about that conversation."


Do not cry for me
I pass into paradise
Immortality

I do not want you to worry about the location of my soul. The death of my body opens the door into eternal life. At death, my soul passes behind a curtain that hides my true self from those on the material plain. My spirit, my soul will continue to live and thrive in the world of God.

Death an illusion
My spirit is deathless
Passes into life

When my body and soul separate, I want you to pray for me. I will continue to pray for you. In the divine world, I will walk through the Garden of Paradise and eat the fruit of the Tree of Life. My soul will continue to mature ... to advance through the worlds of God ... through the Gardens of Paradise.

We will meet again
And there we will celebrate
At the garden gate

I want a closed casket funeral, with a photo of myself on top. I would prefer my life be celebrated rather then my body’s death. Make this a celebration of my life and play Amazing Grace. Then at the gravesite have someone read the prayer for the departed revealed by Baha’u’llah.

Do not cry for me
I pass into paradise
To eternal life

O SON OF THE SUPREME!
I have made death a messenger of joy to thee. Wherefore dost thou grieve? I made the light to shed on thee its splendor. Why dost thou veil thyself therefrom?
Baha'u'llah, The Arabic Hidden Words, #32


FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/754486-Dont-Cry-for-Me