*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/755018-A-store-with-a-variety-of-products-and-not-alone
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#755018 added June 16, 2012 at 7:40pm
Restrictions: None
A store with a variety of products and not alone
Saturday, June 16, 2012, Day 16 ~ 30-Day Blogging Challenge prompt is "You just won the lottery! However, the catch is that you MUST spend all of the money in a single store or chain of stores. You are NOT allowed to donate or gift the money in any way. So, which store would you spend your lottery money in?"


Please no jewelry
I want new technology
Computer system

Since I have to spend the money in a single store or chain of stores, I would go to Wal-Mart. I chose Wal-Mart because I can get everything there I want. I can buy food, clothing, some types of furniture, and technology.

Make a careful choice
Take several days to buy things
Use a shopping list

The best way to approach this type of shopping trip is chose a store that has a variety of items. After I chose the store, I then make a shopping list of everything I need. After making a list of everything I need, then I make a list of everything I want. The next thing to do is to decide who goes with me.

Never shop alone
Always take a companion
To make shopping fun

Shopping with another person is more fun and two people can think of items not put on the shopping list. In addition, another person can give opinions on whether or not the color of the clothes and the style look good. I do not like shopping by myself. When I have the chance to go shopping with someone, I jump at it. Perhaps it is a woman thing, but shopping by myself is no fun.

Never shop alone
Because it’s an addiction
And that is no fun

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer



© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/755018-A-store-with-a-variety-of-products-and-not-alone