*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/755678-Worried
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#755678 added June 27, 2012 at 4:04pm
Restrictions: None
Worried
June 27th 2012


I know I haven't been around very much and not very active at WDC in quite some time. It's been hard since my Dad died. I was very close to him. He was the inspiration for my novel, Bloodshed on the Setting Sun. I haven't been able to look at it since he died even though I would like to finish editing it and send it to agents.

I've also been very sick myself during the past few weeks..... What scares me is that some of my symptoms are kind of like my Dad's when he started getting sick with cancer.............

However, I'm trying to be positive and tell myself that it's going to be okay.

I did go to the doctor Monday. She gave me some antibotics to me to take for three days. They haven't done any good. She told me to come back if I'm not any better. I'm going to go back. I'm determined to get better!

I'm also behind with closing out my last two activities...... I will get to those as soon as can....... I'm truly sorry about that........

I've got to go now and try to do some work...................

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2012 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/755678-Worried