*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/755928-Changes-Good-and-Bad
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#755928 added July 1, 2012 at 7:10pm
Restrictions: None
Changes Good and Bad
Sunday, July 1, 2012 ~ July 2012 Unofficial: FOLLOW ME BLOGGING CHALLENGE prompt is "Change. Tell us a good change that has happened in your life. And a bad change that has happened in your life."


It was a good change
When I moved to Las Vegas
And writing.com

The reason I combine the move to Las Vegas and writing.com, I don’t think I would have discovered writing.com if I hadn’t moved to Las Vegas. I discovered writing.com by accident. At the time, it was story.com. I worked at the computer lab in Henderson (about five miles from Las Vegas) and it was a slow day. Therefore, I was working online or rather surfing because there was nothing else to do. I joined on a whim and have been a member ever since.

Many good things that happened to me because I moved to Las Vegas, another good thing was the Baha’i Faith. I didn’t hear about Baha’u’llah and the Baha’i Faith until after I moved to Las Vegas. The best thing that could have happened to me was knowledge of Baha’u’llah and the Baha’i Faith, which means that moving to Las Vegas was one of the best decisions I could have made.

It was a bad change
My Mother diagnosed with
Alzheimer’s disease

Thinking back about Mom’s actions in the years before the diagnoses, I realize that the symptoms were there; I just didn’t recognize them as an indication of Alzheimer’s disease. If, knowing what I know today, I had a chance to relive that part of my life I would have talked to the doctor about the symptoms at the time. However, since hindsight is 100% and changing the past isn’t a good idea even if it were possible my life today is caring for an Alzheimer’s patient.

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/755928-Changes-Good-and-Bad