*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/756922-Travel-Plans
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1219658
Another plate full of the meat and vegetables of my life.
#756922 added July 19, 2012 at 12:51pm
Restrictions: None
Travel Plans
Hot on the heels of places I have been comes places I am going.

God willing, health and weather permitting.

The friends we have travelled to the USA with twice before have just become grandparents to a baby girl. In order to see their new granddaughter they have to travel once more to the US of A on The Queen Mary 2.

This coincides with several family reunions on my side over the pond. Therefore and because it's becoming a tradition we have decided to join them for a third visit to the States.

If all goes to plan we'll be sailing from Southampton on September 14th and will be in the US for around five weeks. Our prime intention is to join those family reunions in various places and also to scatter some of my Dad's ashes back where he originated from. *Cry*

So, our time will be restricted and our travels dictated by where relatives are. We will be staying in St Louis, San Diego, Nashville and Boston for the most part. Of course nothing is set in stone or taken for granted, but if all goes well I look forward to seeing more of the wonderful country I have come to love. I predict the English rain will be ready to accompany us over the Atlantic by then so don't fret about droughts. The weather witch will soon be on her way.


© Copyright 2012 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/756922-Travel-Plans