*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/756972-CH4-Nukem-Forever
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #1648154
A story of a human sized Naga in Felarya.
#756972 added July 20, 2012 at 1:12pm
Restrictions: None
CH4 Nukem Forever!
As the next morning came Ferris woke in his room without the familiar sound of Sala greeting him as she was supposed to do every morning, as she was required by Ferris to be awake and ready to serve him before he awoke in the mornings. As Ferris got out of his bed he could already tell this was going to be a bad day the creature a failure and a disobedient problem as it always was had yet to fail in being up before him ready to serve and obey. So as he left his room the first place he went was right to where he had left that despicable creature and found her at exactly the same spot he left her only she looked in terrible shape having only just fallen asleep not that long ago and the room was a complete and utter mess having most of the tables smashed by her tail in frustration and anguish from last night. Disregarding Sala's state immediately focused on the amount of destruction she had caused to the room as he yelled at her.

"BEAST! What the hell have you done to this room!" Ferris shouted as loud as he could while Sala continued to sleep her tail twitching every now and then "Beast! Wake up this instant! Don't you dare ignore me!" Ferries continued and kicked Sala in the side as she gave out a quiet hiss in warning causing Ferris to pause in surprise. But his surprise quickly turned to that of hateful loathing as his eye's squinted in disgust and dislike as the fact she had just hissed at him something she had never done to him before!

"So after caring for you for over nineteen years this is how you repay me?" Ferris asked venomously his hand curled into fist has his right reached for his belt. "I will show you. You ungrateful creature just what happens to those who bite the hands of those who feed them!" Ferris yelled pulling out a knife from his side with a sneer and lifted over his head "Wake up now beast!" yelled Ferris plunging the knife downwards towards Sala's chest

*HISS!* "You! Y... you killed him!" Sala cried out tears in her now reddened eyes as she held Ferris arm with one of her hands shaking "I... I... I'll kill you! I'll kill you!" Sala screeched gripping Ferris arm with a death grip as her eyes narrowed

"Let go of me this instant you beast!" Ferris yelled yanking at his arm to get his arm out of her grasp

"Go... let you go! You wouldn't let him go! So why should I!" Sala yelled throwing him into a wall breaking the last remaining intact shelf and following him raising herself up giving a low hiss.

"Stupid beast! You dare to challenge me! I will...!" *Smash* Ferris was blindsided by Sala's tail as she swung it hitting him across his side making him crash into the opposite side of the room in mess. "Ha...ha... beast you challenge that which you have no understanding of!" Ferris yelled standing up slowly and shakily

"Do not understand! I do understand you! You are a vile evil wicked creature master!" Sala shouted coiling her tail around Ferris tightly as she squeezed him tighter and tighter "I understand that you are the real monster here you are that which you have constantly told and forced into my head into believing that I was." Sala said standing next to Ferris her coils now wrapped tightly around him

"You dare accuse me of being a monster! Beast you will release me this minute or I will ensure that you are in so much pain that you will... egk!" Ferris threatened and was cut off as Sala tightened her coils to the point where she broke several of his bones

"You will do nothing! I told you I will kill you and I will keep my word now..." Sala paused opening her mouth as her fangs came out from their recessed positions in her mouth "I will keep my word and kill you."

"You couldn't kill me even if you tried." Ferris said starring her in the eyes as Sala came closer to inject her venom into him. And as she got in close Ferris moved his arm dislocating his shoulder and slipped down and out of her coils landing on the floor grabbing his knife again which he had dropped when she had hit him into the wall.

"No I will kill you!" Sala shouted slamming her tail down where Ferris had been

"To slow beast!" Ferris shouted from the other side of the room kneeling down with his knife behind him as he smashed his shoulder into the wall relocating his shoulder. "Now it’s my turn" Ferris said with a sense of finality and ran at Sala with a speed that only an elf could poses.

Getting in close cutting a long streak into her human half's side causing her to scream out in pain as she swung with her fist to hit him and missed as he ran past. Swinging her tail to catch him Ferris ran to it and leapt over it sideways spinning cutting into her tail as it flew beneath him leaving deep farrow's in her tail as it slammed into a wall. Ferris landed gracefully looking at Sala with a sneer and spat at the ground.

"Pathetic if you’re going to try and kill me then actually hit me beast!" Ferris yelled dashing at Sala again repositioning his grip on the knife as he went.

"Ah!" Sala shouted swinging her fist around to hit Ferris however, she was slower than Ferris and missed as he got in under her swing punched Sala hard in the stomach causing her to double over from the hit. Rather than falling forward as most would from a hit like that Ferris swung his entire arm forward as well as Sala and sent her into the wall behind her. The same one she had thrown him into earlier and left a hole in the wall as her human half broke through the already weakened wall and her snake half was left in the room with Ferris.

"You are a disgrace," Ferris said walking to Sala's human half as she tried to recover from having been thrown. "You talked some high talk yet in the end you are nothing more than a wasteful disgrace." Ferris said stopping near her head as she slowly came to

"I... I will keep my word... I will kill you master... no matter what it takes I will kill you!" Sala shouted as she leapt from where she laid at Ferris who spun to the side but struck his blade out and cut open the front of her stomach

"You will do nothing of the sort beast. Your kind is useful for nothing but the few useful potions ingredients. And one in particular which is the main reason for keeping you so long and why I have been waiting so long before I could kill you yet..." Ferris paused watching as Sala collapsed grabbing her stomach as she collided with the opposite wall from the injury Ferris had gave her. "I will be expecting you to clean up this mess and fix that hole in the wall beast or I will make that wound bigger." Ferris said walking away from Sala putting away his knife and walking out of the house as if nothing had happened.

As Ferris, left Sala laid where she was the pain her body was in was simply too much for her already weakened state. Her tail was cut in several places her human half had a nasty gash in the side from where Ferris had used his knife and cut her open. And now a long deep cut that reached down to her insides that had surely injured some organ or another on the knifes passage across her body leaving her in a sad state adding to the pain she felt for being unable to defeat Ferris and repay him in kind for what he did to her and Sascha.

"He's right I am a disgrace... I couldn't even stand up to him and... I am useless." Sala cried not moving from her spot as she slowly bled where she laid not wanting to move. Thinking of the times she spent with Sascha she looked back to the happier moments when he would cheer her up after Ferris would punish her. "Yet... yet Sascha if he saw me like this... he would tell me I wasn't and that Ferris was wrong yet... why do I keep feeling like Ferris is right even though he's wrong?"

As she thought, she moved her tail back to herself and slowly sat back up clutching her side with one hand and where Ferris had cut into her stomach with the other as she slowly looked for something to bandage her side and stomach. Having searched through the whole of the bottom floor Salafeta only managed to find a few rags to cover her side to slow down the bleeding and using her shirt to put into the wound in her stomach. Yet still she felt her body slowly starting to go numb from the end of her tail and slowly moving up.

In the past Salafeta had been rather curious about the potions Ferris had been making and had made a brief effort to learn a little about alchemy potions making which he was so adept at and attempted to make a few potions of her own. Of course, when Ferris had learned what she was doing he had come down on her and hard. She still had the scar on her arm to show for it but she had already learned all that she needed to get started in alchemy and potion making. Over the years, Sala continued to watch and learn from Ferris and though she did not yet understand the whole process behind his more advanced potions he had been, working on she still understood the ways and methods of his simpler potions.

Among his simpler potions were some potions that could close her wounds and repair whatever internal damage Ferris had done to her when he had cut open her stomach with his knife. Ferris always kept his successful potions upstairs for storage and further study or use and was why Sala brought herself back upstairs and into his study where he kept both his notes and his completed potions. Sala could slowly feel herself slipping away as she tried to look for Ferris store of potions she searched through entire study and still could not find the potions store.

"Where are they!" Sala shouted tossing the books from the shelves to find something anything that would heal her wounds before she bled to death.

After searching through the entire study Sala was about to give up hope but there was yet one place she had yet to search and that was his room. Sala was not sure where he would have stashed away his potions but she was determined to tear it inside out if it meant she could live a little longer. Tore apart his room she did as she flipped his bed tore open his dressers spilling his clothes everywhere with complete disregard to every rule that Ferris had put in place. For to Sala his rules no longer mattered to her once he tricked her into eating Sascha all bets were off for her and anything was free game. Just when Sala was about to give up hope she spotted something shinny from under the boards where Ferris bed had been and slowly moved herself to where she saw the shinning object. Using the last bit of her strength smashed the weak boards and revealed a small stash of potions with elvish written on them. Unable to read elvish fluently she still understood what meant what, grabbing the nearest one that she figured would heal her and drank it all completely.

Ferris returned later that evening and knew even before he opened the front door that something was wrong none of the lights were on and several of the window appeared to have been broken outward from where his room was. He could already tell he was going to have to teach that useless creature of his a lesson and waste precious time for his potions on it. However, luckily for him he did not have to wait any longer before he could get rid of her and put her to her original purpose for why he had bought her from Danny so many years ago. Small naga hides are a rare thing to come across and when sold to the right person at a premium price was worth a small fortune. However, the reason Ferris had bought Sala was a completely different reason but just as selfish. So as he opened the front door he held his knife at the ready and slowly entered his own house entering a trap of that much he was certain of.

"Beast? Where are you show yourself!" Ferris ordered walking into the house cautiously. Ducking immediately as a jar flew at his head from the room to his left and crashed into the opposite wall giving off an odor of rotten eggs. Causing the elf and his heightened elven senses to cough in disgust at the pungent stink. But Ferris also threw an small knife in the direction of the tossed jar and hear the audible sound of the knife being buried in a wall. Cursing under his breath, he went to retrieve the knife and immediately regretted it as the entire contents of a table came hurtling at him table included.

"Son of a!" Ferris shouted dropping down to his chest and rolling away as the table and contents crashed into the wall where he had been and got to a knee to see what had caused the table to go flying at him. Spotting the retreating end of a tail rounding a corner. And with a look of hate Ferris ran after the tail intent on stabbing it with his dagger and pinning it in place so he could find its damnable owner. So intent was he that he didn't even see as Sala put her arm out and cloths lined Ferris dropping him onto his back.

"Hello Ferris missed me?" Sala asked looking down at him before using her tail to coil around him quickly and then toss him at a wall with a renewed sense of loathing at the elf and kept her distance knowing he was an expert at getting close and doing damage to her the scar on her stomach being proof to that.

"You! How dare you strike your master!" Ferris shouted at Sala standing up covered in dust

"You are not my master any more I refuse to call you that Ferris." Sala said standing to her full height to where she barely fit inside the small room any more at her full height. Her hands were balled tightly into fist as she stared down at Ferris her tail at the ready behind her and her fangs out and ready to bite should the need arise and she certainly felt it would by the end of this.

"I defeated you once beast I will do so again!" Ferris shouted and ran at Sala as her eyes went wide and she used her tail and threw a table at Ferris knowing he would dodge the table but followed the table with her tail and whipped him in the head with it. Stopping Ferris in his tracks and making him fall to the ground on his side. Sala did not miss a beat and followed after swinging her fist down as hard as possible and trying to smash his face in only for Ferris to roll away to the side at the last minute. As he rolled up to a ready position he noticed that something was off this was not the same weak rage blinded monster he had fought this morning something was different he just couldn't place it.

"Come on Ferris fight me you coward!" Sala shouted shooting her tail out like a whip again at where Ferris which he had predicted she would do. And just as he had done nineteen years ago stabbed downwards with his hand holding the dagger intending to score a strong hold on her tail and pull her towards him. Instead, he missed as her tail rather than continue straight at him, as it should have veered right and then came back at him like a hook once it had passed him. Bringing her tail back, she surrounded Ferris with it as soon as it touched him Sala coiled her tail tightly around his body.

"So it seems I have you again Ferris and I am presented the same opportunity to kill you." Sala said coming close to him squeezing him tightly as she opened her mouth revealing her four fangs. Coming in close to bite him just like she had this morning yet again just as she was about to bite down Ferris dislocated his other shoulder and tried to slip out. Yet not before Sala grinned at him and uncoiled her tail rapidly throwing him into a wall. When he hit the wall she rushed up to him coiled her tail around him once more but this time she kept his arms pinned in between her coils.

"Beast release me now! Or so help me I will... ack gek!" Ferris started to shout but stopped short as Sala hissed at him at the start of his yell and bite down hard on his neck. Staying where she was she emptied all four of her venom storage sacks into Ferris's blood stream and she held onto him refusing to believe it would be this easy and waited. Feeling his pulse slow down as her powerful neurotoxin seeped into, spreading throughout his entire body and respiratory system slowing down his muscles and heart it wouldn't be long until all his body would be unable to respond and he'd die from poisoning. Yet that was not enough for Sala the simple fact that Ferris would die by simple poisoning did not sit with her she wanted more. She wanted him to suffer she wanted him to feel the same pain she had forced onto Sascha and had awoken a formerly unknown and dormant part of her mind. As Sala opened her mouth as wide as could dislocating her jaw she opened it even further and stared down at Ferris as if to say "Any last words?"

"I hope I make you sick bitch." Ferris said coldly knowing he wasn't escaping this one as he stared at Sala with the same venom as if the roles were reversed and he was the one who was standing over her rather than how things were now. Sala not wishing to see his face any longer gave one long hiss as she reared her body back opening her mouth wider then she had ever done previously. Suddenly shooting her head forward over Ferris's she bit down hard into him with her fangs. As she slowly opened her mouth, she pushed more of Ferris into her mouth using her tail. As more of Ferris would enter her mouth she would bite down into him, she was going to make sure he felt the most pain from this as possible and was doing a good job of it so far as she took in Ferris right shoulder. Opening her mouth more she slowly and painfully took in Ferris left shoulder as tears came to her eyes from the pain as she felt of her jaws stretching so far for the first time. Or maybe it was the fact she was about to triumph over the one person who had belittled her and beaten her and generally tried to break her ever since the day she hatched that brought the tears to her eye's.

As Sala slowly moved down Ferris body he would occasionally struggle or move but her neurotoxin was doing its job, keeping Ferris from moving too much and reduced his movements to a bear reminder that he was still there. She could feel him moving down through her throat and her chest but rather than stopping at her stomach as she had thought he would. He instead kept going deeper inside her the fact she had eaten him up to his waist and he still continued down deeper surprised her a lot. It wasn't until she got to his thigh's that he finally reached her tail and started entering it which surprised Sala as she had never known that was possible for something as large as Ferris to enter her tail like he was doing right now. Once Ferris waist was past, her throat the rest of his body his thighs and legs went surprisingly fast and easy to swallow past and Sala was once again amazed as she finally swallowed the last of Ferris sending him to his final resting place inside her tail as she relocated her jaw with her hands.

"Wow I... I didn't think it was possible to eat another person... sure I wanted him to pay and go through the same thing he put Sascha through but... I didn't think that this would actually work!" Sala said amazed as she looked at her now distended tail and could make out where exactly Ferris was inside her tail. "Now what to... ow!" Sala shouted grasping at her stomach as the stress she had just put on it from eating Ferris must have reopened wounds inside of her and grabbed her stomach in pain. While with one arm, she grabbed a potion from the belt she had put together earlier to hold some of the potions she had found in Ferris room. The effects were helpful in healing her though it took a while for the effects to set in fully. There were also a few that Ferris had made that could be thrown at an target for debilitating effects much like the potion that smelled of rotten eggs when smashed open. Yet the smell itself was not the main purpose of the potion only a method of delivery for its real effect as it was supposed also make the target slower and weaker when inhaled.

Grabbing one of the potions she drank it even though it tasted bitter and made her cringe at its taste she none the less drank all of it and put the container down and tried to move to another less destroyed part of the house. However, try as she might she seemed to be stuck in place as if she had a dead weight stuck in her tail. Looking back, she could not help but smack herself in the forehead at the obvious reason why she could not move at her normal pace. Putting a little more effort into moving Sala slowly moved from her spot and went upstairs to what was once Ferris room however once there she stopped at its threshold to his room and looked in. For the life of her, she did not want to enter it as the memories of years past came back to her closing the door to the room Sala turned to the study opening it and went inside. Stopping near one of the many shelves Sala noticed just how much damage she had done to the place as she picked up a book filled with his notes on potion's and alchemy. Closing it she put it back up on the shelf in disgust as yet more memories of Ferris came back to her memories she didn't want anymore, memories she didn't need and had to get rid of as she came to a conclusion to solve her current problem of these painful memories.

Leaving the study she opened the door to what was once Ferris room entering it she pushed her memories to the back of her mind as she went in and began to grab things that were once his and tossed them outside a window and leaving them on the street where ever it landed just like so much trash and useless waste. It took her several throws but she eventually had the entire room emptied of everything that even remotely smelled of Ferris. Closing the door on the now empty room Sala smiled at the fact she had gotten rid of yet another reminder of Ferris and what he had done and went back down stairs.

Looking over the damage caused by her and Ferris over the course of the last two days, it was an impressive fact that there were any walls left standing what with the holes and indentations in them. Continuing her look through she noticed that many of the many potions that had been in the making and their ingredients were now spilled everywhere on the floor and walls wincing at the wasted time put into making what would have been spectacular potions when they were finished. All Sala could really do to salvage anything from them were the few notes that Ferris had already wrote and hold onto them continuing her sweep of the bottom floor. By the end of her short look through all of the entire lower level of the house Sala was convinced that there was nothing salvage able from the mess other than a few ingredients a couple of notes and some empty container's.

Whatever mess was made would have to be taken care of the next day there certainly was no rush to take care of it then after all she was free to do as she pleased a fact that still had yet to implant itself in her head. Yet after she had put the notes away in the study and the remaining ingredients and containers on a somewhat partially standing table Sala returned to her small spot by the window and coiled her tail around her body. Very much like she would have done with Ferris around yet rather than bunching herself up she instead let herself spread out as far as she dared and rested her head comfortably against a part of her tail which she had propped up against the wall under her window.

Closing her eye's slowly Sala for the first time went to sleep without having to worry about ever being punished again never having to feel degraded never having to worry about being yelled at. The mess that was the entire lower part of the house could wait and the study could wait for her to reorganize it everything could now wait on her to get to it when she felt like it. Not when someone else felt like it the idea gave her a warm feeling as she slowly drifted to sleep to dream of what her future may hold for her and the many possibilities.
© Copyright 2012 Roth Doru Areaba (UN: walkingbyself at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Roth Doru Areaba has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/756972-CH4-Nukem-Forever