*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/759364-8-25-2012-Creative
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1832303
Second Journal/Blog.
#759364 added August 25, 2012 at 7:57pm
Restrictions: None
8-25-2012 Creative
8:00PM
Creative Writing Prompt ~ There is a full moon and you hear a noise outside your bedroom window. You go to the window, look out, and see one of your neighbors burying something in your backyard.

Story or poem is fine.

If you're not feeling creative, tell us about the last story you wrote.

Currently, I'm working on a bunch of things. Recently, I've been working on a story about a cop who was supposed to die when he was 27 years old- problem is, he's close to 80 years old now, and hasn't aged over the last fifty years. Reason- he missed his death.

I'm also working on a few werewolf-romance stories:

Eggnog and Werewolves Part 3- lesbian werewolf has a captive female human, whom she's going to do some of her personal fetishes with.

What Happens at the Barracks- a werewolf Sergeant in going to give a human Private a very special reward.

Werewolf's Lover- a Police Officer/Author has been investigating a series of violent murders. When he goes out on a date with a fellow writer he's been in contact with through e-mail, he finds out that she fits the profile of the victims, and that she's being stalked by her violent ex- and both she and her ex are werewolves.

Then there's Monster Hunter- a trio of odd foreigners hunt down a group of dangerous monsters, but two of the Hunters aren't human.

There's a few more stories, but then there's Prince of Smugglers. Loosely based on an ancestor of mine, a bastard son of Irish nobility plies the trade of smuggling rum and whiskey.

Now, very important question- what do you get when you get a dozen of the top stars from the last 30 years of filming, have them take potshots at each others' movies, set them in Post-Cold War Ukraine, and throw in enough gunpowder and explosions to make the last 250 years worth of wars look like a nice fireworks show? The Expendables 2. Basically, what was supposed to be a fairly simple op turns anything but when a rival team of mercenaries murders a rookie member. Now the team is out for blood.

Proud founder and member of the following group.
GROUP
Non-Humans R Us  (13+)
Anthros and monsters discussion group.
#1625765 by BIG BAD WOLF is hopping

Also, don't forget to survive the Apocalypse.
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1819878 by Not Available.

And help save my Membership.
Save My Membership Auction - Closed  (E)
Help me to save my Membership, and various Groups as well. Closed
#1825777 by BIG BAD WOLF is hopping

Join in on the Fun while you're at it.
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1886090 by Not Available.

By the way, buy some books from me.
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/alockwood1
My Signiture, a gift from a friend.
Signiture image
Another signiture image
Writing.Com Signature Image for Upgraded Registered Authors!
Merit Badge in Special Appreciation
[Click For More Info]

I never knew a wolf could look so dapper in YELLOW!

CONGRATULATIONS!
Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 26   Public Reviewer  for the month of  November 2021 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] . Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 19   Public Reviewer  for the month of  February 2024 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] .

© Copyright 2012 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/759364-8-25-2012-Creative