*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/759436-Sunday-Resonance-Two-by-Two
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#759436 added August 26, 2012 at 9:14pm
Restrictions: None
Sunday Resonance: Two by Two
Challenge prompt is Tell us about your week, include your favourite challenge entry, and try and throw in a shout-out to a non-challenge blog on WDC that you love.

My Week in Review


It’s been an interesting and stressful week, but then every week seems to be a stressful and interesting week. I won’t go into to sordid because I have a feeling, just from the events of today, that this coming week is going to be even more interesting and stressful (all thought this could be an over reaction to today’s events).

I am posting the links to two poems I wrote this week. The first is "I Am [E] and the second "Milestones [ASR]. Please feel free to review and/or comment on either or both of them.

My favorite challenge entries


Two challenge entries spoke to my soul and they were both by blainecindy. The first was "Invalid Entry, which told the story of a cheerleading *Angel*. The second was "Invalid Entry about the burial of a beloved pet.

Non-challenge blogs of the week


The two non-challenge blogs that I found interesting were "Invalid Item by shoumojit and "Invalid Item by glo-stick.

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/759436-Sunday-Resonance-Two-by-Two