*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/760057-Update
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1411600
The Good Life.
#760057 added September 5, 2012 at 8:30am
Restrictions: None
Update
This is one of those boring "state of the union" type blog posts. I've attempted to make it more interesting with boldfaced and underlined section headings. *Bigsmile* Enjoy.

MTMS
Student count = 273.5. Our cash flow is in great shape and enrollments are up, which means I suddenly remember that I love my job.

Writing
"October Novel Prep Challenge [13+] is off and running. We have plenty of volunteers and donations, everyone is excited to start, and it's only 9/5.

I turned 37 on 9/2. I got a cushy leather office chair for my closet in the guestroomoffice, which is going to be fantastic come October and November.

Church
My friend Sarah (the praise band guitarist) met with me yesterday and helped me iron out the first song of the year, a medley of a contemporary Christian song ("I Will Be" by Natalie Grant) and "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey. It's going to be a blast. Also, she made me feel better about some stupid ego problems I've encountered with former praise band singers whose feelings are hurt because they've been relegated to "choir" instead of "one of four singers who stands in front of a microphone every week." Yes, folks: egos. In my church. Don't let it scare you, of course. It's not religion that's the problem. It's people.

Home
I'm down 8 pounds since June and dropping. I spent plenty of time with my family this past weekend. In particular, Keith and I spent time appliance shopping, installing a washer and dryer (the teenage boy helped, too), and repairing the mower. Also, the four of us went together to Red Lobster for my birthday. Moral of the story: I spent the weekend with my family, so now I can focus on other things. Like NaNo. *Bigsmile*

And just in case the section headings weren't enough, here are some balloons: *Balloon1**Balloon2**Balloon3*

© Copyright 2012 BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ (UN: tuozzo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/760057-Update