*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/761418-Monday-one-of-those-days
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#761418 added September 24, 2012 at 10:22pm
Restrictions: None
Monday one of those days
There are some days when it is a good idea to turn off the alarm and go immediately back to bed. This morning was one of those morning. I know there has to be a lesson in it somewhere, but I just can't see it. I suppose I should start at the beginning. I woke up, which I suspect was my first mistake, I should have remained asleep, but at the time I didn't realize the difficulties and aggravation I was going to encounter this morning. All thought, when I couldn't find my thyroid meds I should have guessed that something was amiss.

Anyway, the alarm went off and I got up. As I wrote before, I couldn't find my thyroid pills and I know the bottle had at least seven left when I took that pill yesterday. I decided that missing one wouldn't hurt. I'm not sure whether I said my prayers or not; morning was a long and stressful time ago. I either said or didn't say my prayers before getting Mom up. It took only fifteen minutes to get Mom up and that should have been an indication that this Monday was going to be different. It normally takes thirty minutes to an hour to get Mom up, everything changed that needs changing, her first pill, and into the living room where the rest of her meds are located.

The C.N.A. came, gave Mom her bath, and dressed her for the daycare center. The regular driver called in sick, so the bus was late. When the bus did come it had problems with the left. Anyway Mom didn't get out of the house until after 10:00 A.M. After Mom left, I made a carafe of coffee, but I didn't get to drink it hot; in fact, I didn't get to drink any of it until this afternoon and I had to warm that up in the microwave. I took my yardman to his apartment after he finished part of the backyard. On the bright side he bought me a double cheese burger, so I had lunch. He will finish the rest of my huge and overgrown backyard tomorrow.



© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/761418-Monday-one-of-those-days