*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/761641-I-dont-know-whats-wrong-with-me
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#761641 added September 28, 2012 at 10:09pm
Restrictions: None
I don't know what's wrong with me
I don't know what's wrong with me. My intuitiion used to work fairly well, but this month it has let me down and it's been expensive. I know there isn't anyway to get the money back; at least I don't think so. I look at the time my intuition was working figure out what I'm doing wrong in that department. I haven't been praying the way I should, sometimes it hit or miss and perhaps that is the problem. I'm going to have to suck it up and deal with the problem. Fortunately, we have enough money to get us buy and there are no bill due until the check come in; at least, I don't think anything is immediately due. The only except in my AAA membership and that is only $57, I want to sit down and cry, but I'm not sure it would do any good.

I need to take a deep breath and be more careful. I'm tired right now. I'm on the verge of tears. Maybe it would do some good to set now and cry; at least, it would relieve the tension and depression. At this point, I just want to give up, admit I'm incapable of managing finances or anything else. I also want the throw-up, but I think that's I'm still recovering. I put off deciding whether to give-up and throw in the towel until Monday, perhaps things will look brighter of something wonderful will happen or I will be less depressed.

© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/761641-I-dont-know-whats-wrong-with-me