*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/761994-All-I-want-to-do-is-write
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#761994 added October 3, 2012 at 10:38pm
Restrictions: None
All I want to do is write
All I want to do is write. I look at the house and feel I should be doing housework, but all I want to do is write. I began writing the protagonist profile for my NaNoWriMo novel today. I wrote several paragraphs and I included some background, but for some reason I don't think the profile or my idea is any good. I know I shouldn't judge the idea right now. I thought the idea was good when I came up with it a day or so before October 1. I don't know what my problem is; maybe I'm just worried about what I have to do.

I can't seem to accomplish everything I want to accomplish. I want to clean the house and I want to write. I want to pay bills I haven't even checked the bank accounts today. I used to check the bank accounts everyday, but not any more. Maybe I need to spend a day just cleaning house. I have to go to the bank and to the grocery store tomorrow. Perhaps I need a schedule.

All I want to do write. Sometimes, I get the feeling that when I do write, I'm putting off something else that I need to be doing. I'm disorganized. I think right now I will close this and go give Mom her last pill of the day. I need to focus and I can't seem to focus. For the past few days the only thing I could think about was that I can't do anything right. I have gotten the idea that no matter what I do, I'll screw it up and I can't get that out of my head. It helps writing these thoughts, at least I get them out of my head.

I know that it is impossible the screw everything up. I think I have to get back into a writing and housework routine. Once I do that then I'll be all right. I did manage to purchase another one-month premium membership. Now my membership is due on November 30. Not to change the subject, which I'm going to now, but I think I need to be more organized. My desk is a mess and I can't find anything. I also need to get a new printer for my new computer. A new printer would help because then I could at least print off a hard copy of whatever I'm working on at the time.

All I want to do is write and my basket is so full. Sometimes I feel as if I'm the only... perhaps the word I want to put her is alone. Sometimes I feel so alone. I feel overwhelmed. I feel as if I'm drowning in a rising sea. There is probably more I want to write, but I'm going to post this and give Mom her pill and then get back to writing something else.

© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/761994-All-I-want-to-do-is-write