*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/763408-Minor-1-background-story
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #1894959
This is the book that contains all of my assignments for the October NaNo Prep Challenge.
#763408 added October 20, 2012 at 3:33pm
Restrictions: None
Minor #1 background story
My Fall From Grace

by Marigold Webster


I was born before the Earth was created. I was the first female Guardian angel God ever made. I used to be such a beautiful Guardian. I had long, wavy blonde hair, blue eyes with gold streaks, a light golden complexion, and a little over ten foot tall. More importantly, I had the sign of the Morning Star. It was a star above a crescent moon that was blue outlined in gold. Now, I only have a scar to remind me of what I gave up.

The first mistake I made was falling in love with the Archangel Uriel. I just couldn't resist the love flames that came from his palms. Uriel gave me the sign of the Morning Star as a token of his love for me. However, our love was strictly forbidden. God found out and tore us apart. He wiped out Uriel's memory of us but made the memories more vivid than ever as a reminder of what I did wrong.

Then I found out that I was pregeant with triplets. After giving birth, I named them Lucifer, Lamia, and Lucia. As the years went by, I wanted more for my children than just to become angels in the background serving humans. When Lucifer grew up, I passed the sign of the Morning Star to him when he became the angel of light.

I knew my children were destined for greatness, especially Lucifer. Therefore, I joined him in the famous rebellion in Heaven. We lost though and were banished to Hell.
© Copyright 2012 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/763408-Minor-1-background-story