*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/765511-Not-the-Green-One
by ~MM~
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fanfiction · #1902844
Shelf space for Blake's 7 fanfic
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#765511 added November 10, 2012 at 8:02pm
Restrictions: None
Not the Green One
Prompt: Medicines (and inspired by yet another customer at work insisting their medicines only work it its that brand)











“No, I don’t want that one.  I know it’s got the same vitamin content, but I want any brand but that one.”  Cally sighed; how was she going to explain that the ingredients were almost irrelevant.  She just wanted a vitamin tonic that wasn’t green.  Vila’s diligent consumption of nutritious vitamin drinks would have been laudable; if she didn’t suspect him of mixing them with enough A&S to sink a spaceship.  Replace all the ship's supplement drinks with a different coloured brand and she'd spot if he mixed in any adrenaline and soma. 


Of course he’d find another way round it.  Eventually.  He always did.  Still, it would keep him busy for a few days.





But that still left her trying to convince the shop girl she wasn’t crazy.








Writing dragon signature
© Copyright 2012 ~MM~ (UN: miget_mushroom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
~MM~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/765511-Not-the-Green-One