*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/765567-Sunday-Prompt-Random-Thoughts
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#765567 added November 11, 2012 at 7:03pm
Restrictions: None
Sunday Prompt: Random Thoughts
Writing/Blog Prompt: Feel free to write your own prompt for Sunday. Note from Andre aka Blog Money for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS. My Prompt for Sunday, November 11, 2012 is Random Thoughts

What do I do with random thoughts
gleaned
from unfinished stories
or poem left hanging
in mid air?

*Snow1* Affirmation ~ I am a spiritual entity! I recognize each individual human being to be a spiritual entity. Each day I strive to love each human being with the love of God. Each day I strive to forgive each individual that has wronged me. Each day I strive to forgive myself for the wrongs I have committed. Each day I ask for Divine forgiveness of my sins.

*Snow2* The Sanctuary ~ Even at night, when all other doors were closed and barred, the wrought iron gate stood open welcoming all who needed rest and healing. Char heard rumors of the place the day she landed on the planet, not from the officers who shared her quarters but, from the grunts condemned to carry out the commands of war hungry commanders and politicians. It was said, that granite walls surrounded a green courtyard in the center of which was a rainbow crystal building with a bell tower. On the gate, in the ancient tongue of the planet, was an invitation to pass through the gate into the courtyard.

*Snow3* Loneliness Howls ~ wild whistle willow winter whimsical white whisper wolf
         On the fringess of civilization
         loneliness howls
         a single wolf
         exiled from the pack.

*Snow4* I think I should have known better ~ Mom wanted to go to bed early, so I attempted to talk her out of it, but she started crying. I told her she could go to bed after she ate something. I got her some fruit so that she could take her meds. After she finished eating and taking the meds, she still wanted to go to bed. I transferred her onto the adult potty so that I could change her diaper and then after I got her back into the wheelchair, I took her to her bedroom and transferred her from the wheelchair to the bed. It is about 4:00 P.M. Pacific Time now. Mom normally does not go to bed before 5:30 P.M. I think I should have know better then to put her to bed early, but if I insisted on her staying up she would have spent the time crying because she want to go to bed.


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/765567-Sunday-Prompt-Random-Thoughts