*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/765778-Birthdays-and-Facebook
by Lana
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1801169
Or just a mind that thinks too much.
#765778 added November 13, 2012 at 12:06am
Restrictions: None
Birthdays and Facebook
Birthday week! Squee!
It's that time of year again and I couldn't be more excited! For those of you who are wondering...yes, it's my birthday, and yes, I am excited!
Friday, my sis surprised me with a mini party complete with cup cakes. I love me some cup cakes folks!  My kids ate most of them. Can you say sugar high? I actually got them to pose for my camera phone. Yes they were wacky poses, but at least they posed, right? Hey, I take what I can get.
My little sister is fixin' up my hair tomorrow. I hope I'm still blonde when she's done, but whatever she does always looks great.
My mom wants to have a family dinner for me, and I'm a little worried about that. You can't get us all in the same room without something crazy happening. I am not looking forward to Thanksgiving.  Hopefully everyone will get along and I get to keep the sliver of sanity I usually lose when I am around them for too long. If my mom is cooking, I will definitely be present. She can make anything taste wonderful. I say if because her new best friend Facebook has completely consumed her life. Last year when her computer crashed, she went completely ballistic on my brother, who was on it last. It was a scary sight with her murderous eyes, and long sharp teeth. She clawed and snapped at anything in her line of sight. Okay, it wasn't that serious, but she said lots of colorful words for a very long time. Kind of reminded me of my childhood. Lol.
Back to my birthday week bash.
I'm pretty sure my cousin is planning to kidnap me this weekend. My sisters phone calls about not making plans are a pretty obvious clue that there is a plan-a-brewin'.  Also I will be spending lots of time hugging and snuggling with my babies. They light up my heart!

Did I mention that I am excited?

Oh, look at that. My kids have noticed that I am typing and are now jumping all over me. I'll have to finish this later. It's snuggle time.

Bye.

© Copyright 2012 Lana (UN: lana18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/765778-Birthdays-and-Facebook