*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/766559-A-heart-full-of-thanks
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1227752
I am finding my stride and living life in a world filled with chaos and change.
#766559 added November 21, 2012 at 11:30pm
Restrictions: None
A heart full of thanks
Tomorrow is the day I have been waiting for weeks to arrive. It's such a special day of remembrance of all that we have to be thankful for in our lives, the people I have in my life.

Preparing for our Thanksgiving feast just fills our hearts, and our belly, with a sense of happiness for what's to come. I know that our home is no different than most but it just seems to feel special and personal, just for us, as we thank the Lord for His many blessings throughout the year and while we enjoy our Thanksgiving meal with one another.

For me, I have so much to be thankful for but specifically, I am thankful for the life I have with my husband and our children. It's not a flashy life nor one filled with lots of friends. It's often just us but it's interesting to note that I am happy and content.

I never thought things would turn out this way but I now know what I thought I wanted was not what I needed in my life.

I can't wait to share tomorrow with the most important people in my life and thank the Lord for them. I am truly blessed.

© Copyright 2012 Happy Adore♥ (UN: mylyndoll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy Adore♥ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/766559-A-heart-full-of-thanks