*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/766696-My-Three-Wishes
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1227752
I am finding my stride and living life in a world filled with chaos and change.
#766696 added November 23, 2012 at 11:54pm
Restrictions: None
My Three Wishes
Today's blog question is a doozy because it is a tempting thought to use all of your wishes on yourself, for your own wants but what if your wishes could impact others in a positive way? Or enhance your family's living condition would it be right to use all of the wishes on you? Well, the question was not about the philosophical side of wish making, so I'll just have fun with mine, if you don't mind.

Wish 1: I would wish for success with my husband's art so he could be home with us and provide for us doing something he loves. We really enjoyed it when he was home during the job layoff two years ago and he collected unemployment. Our family bond grew stronger and we just loved seeing him around the home during the day. So, my first wish would be success to him and his art business. This would be an all around beneficial wish for our family, so I make it my first wish.

Wish 2: I would wish for long hair. Yes, I would. I never had it growing up and had to use artificial ways to lengthen my hair. I know who is the blame for this (hair growth comes from the male, not the female, even though my mom couldn't help me in this area if she wanted to). My mom failed to watch the hairline. I fell in love with my husband all the while keeping an eye on his hairline. Yep, no problem for our kids but for me, this will always be the bane of my existence. So, I would list long hair as my selfish wish #2.

Wish 3: I would wish for all of the nonsense with race hating to end with my third wish. This is not a new thing for people to hate those who are speak a different language; it probably all started in the Tower of Babel thousands of years ago and it still exists today. It's such a indicator of lack of intelligence and knowledge when people choose to behave this way toward others and I could spend way too much time talking about this but for now, if I could, would wish for this to end.

Well, I am tired from Thanksgiving yesterday and black Friday shopping today, so I will end for now. I can't wait to write about it on Sunday. I had the most upsetting thing take place on Thursday at 1:00 a.m. but I will tell you on Sunday. Till then, thanks for reading my blog entry.


The Tale of Coco Adore:
for friends and fans of the mayhem *Smile*

** Image ID #1396102 Unavailable **

Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.

noticing newbies committee sig


The Tale of Coco Adore:
for friends and fans of the mayhem *Smile*

This is my latest sig from Kiyasama and it is HOT!

** Image ID #1664809 Unavailable **

noticing newbies committee sig

© Copyright 2012 Happy Adore♥ (UN: mylyndoll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy Adore♥ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/766696-My-Three-Wishes