*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/767545-The-one-thing-I-regret-for-all-of-time
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1227752
I am finding my stride and living life in a world filled with chaos and change.
#767545 added December 3, 2012 at 9:24pm
Restrictions: None
The one thing I regret for all of time...
Today's blog asked the question about the one thing in your life you regret most of all, and if you could go back in time to change it, what would you do. Again, this is a toughie for me. I feel like I live with regret more often than not and to fine tune it down to the ONE thing I regret most of all when there are SO many things to regret...
No really, I'm not trying to sound like a sad sack right now. It's just that this one hits close to home for me. Ok, here we go. I regret wasting the first half of my marriage with arguments and fights, that's what I regret. Yes, we are very happy now but the first half was a nightmare for ALL of the wrong reasons. We cannot reclaim that time...ever! The people and the things that were important then are nonexistent now...completely! Yet, like a fool, I insisted on focusing on the negative things in our life, and not working to build on the good.
So, if I could go back in time, I would slap myself and do the right thing. *Smile*


© Copyright 2012 Happy Adore♥ (UN: mylyndoll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy Adore♥ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/767545-The-one-thing-I-regret-for-all-of-time