*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/767618-Name-Everything-Ive-Done-that-I-am-Proud-Of
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1227752
I am finding my stride and living life in a world filled with chaos and change.
#767618 added December 4, 2012 at 9:48pm
Restrictions: None
Name Everything I've Done that I am Proud Of
Whew! Well, this one is going to be a doozy because I can list a whole horse trough of things that I am proud of in my life...this one feels so much freeing than the one that you are most ashamed of. *Blush* I guess that is the way it should be, right? I mean, if you don't have a problem writing about regretful acts, then, well...

Okay, moving on. So, the things I am proud of. I'll start with:

1) I said no to drugs as a teen. (Hey, I know it was a million years ago, but it still is valid!) *Smile*

2) Didn't get into fights. Feel good about that one! *Smile*

3) Married my first and only boyfriend. That was not only a good move but a smart one too!

4) Had two wonderful kids, one boy and one girl, thirteen years apart(she still acts like a twin though!)

5) Was the best in my knowledge of occupational safety when I worked in that field.

6) Finished my bachelors degree and then transitioned into a MPA in government knowledge. I'm not too sure about this one but it is a Masters degree nonetheless.

7) I'm proud that I decided, along with my hubby, to stay home and home school our daughter through the state run home based public school program. It's done wonders for her learning, as well, as my own. It's a win-win for us both.

It's interesting to see how many of the areas I'm most proud of revolve around my family, my home life. That is not the way it was 10 years ago. It is so interesting to see how when you seek to understand what is most important in your life, and you want you life to be full of truth, then it always seems to return to home.


Thanks for reading!

© Copyright 2012 Happy Adore♥ (UN: mylyndoll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy Adore♥ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/767618-Name-Everything-Ive-Done-that-I-am-Proud-Of