*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/767844-If-I-could-give-any-gift
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1227752
I am finding my stride and living life in a world filled with chaos and change.
#767844 added December 6, 2012 at 10:13pm
Restrictions: None
If I could give any gift...
For today's blog entry, we were to muse over the idea that we could give ANY gift, regardless of availability or expense, it would be be at our disposal to give this gift. It was a toughie again because the most obvious gift to give, in my estimation and right off the top of my noggin, is a sizable monetary gift. However, sizable monetary gifts above a certain dollar amount require taxation, so the gift would incur other costs to the giftee. Not fun. *Sick*

Then, I thought of gifting a place to live. A beautiful one without any need of renovation. That too, requires a tax upon the gift because of the value associated with it.  Sigh. But what if I could gift my eldest child, who is the giftee of this fabulous gift, the gift of perfect credit! The kind of credit that would allow him to buy what he wanted, travel where he desired and basically open any door without government taxation.

You caught me in a mood today so this is the gift I'd give if I could gift it...and it's the gift I'd want if someone else could gift it. *Smile*

Well, that's all for today. Thanks for reading.

- Adore

© Copyright 2012 Happy Adore♥ (UN: mylyndoll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy Adore♥ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/767844-If-I-could-give-any-gift