*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/767853-Snow-Ramblings-and-Refinings
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#767853 added December 7, 2012 at 11:35am
Restrictions: None
Snow Ramblings and Refinings
December 6 prompt by ruwth for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS Prompt PROMPT: Writing: The Journey From Rambling to Refined


The writing journey from rambling to refined is work. Most of the time the rambling is easy, all I have to do is sit down and start writing. The work occurs process of refining the piece. Sometimes I notice the difficulty of refining the item and sometime I don't. I find it more difficult to refine a story or novel then I do a poem. That could be the way my mind works, I don't know.

I don't want to take a break when I'm refining as story, but I have to because I have housework and other things to do. I lose track of time when I'm refining something and when I encounter a block I want to push through even though most of the time I'm hitting my head against a brick wall. If I get up and go do something else for a little while then when I return to the writing the brick wall is gone and I can get on with refining the story.

© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/767853-Snow-Ramblings-and-Refinings