*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/768132-Childhood-Memory
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1903082
This is my blog which I intend to use for the new group that I am joining
#768132 added December 10, 2012 at 10:23pm
Restrictions: None
Childhood Memory
It's a little hard to pick a fondest childhood memory, but I am going to go with bedtime.

In a way, it's funny, because I do remember when I was little, my parents would constantly have to argue with me to get me to go bed, plus I can remember the terrible times when I was in my bed and I would be scared of the strange looking shadows in my room. I kept thinking they were some kind of monsters waiting for me.

But I also have some happy thoughts, because I remember how somewhere along the line, I realized that my parents could force me to go to bed but they couldn't force me to go to sleep. So, I would stay awake and think of whatever I wanted to think about. Of course, sometimes I would carry on conversations with the bear that I slept with. He was my best friend. And sometimes, I would think thoughts that were funny only to me, just to make myself laugh like thoughts about how weird it would be if there were a parade going on out on the street at 3 o'clock in the morning. (I had a weird sense of humour). Oh well. That's my fondest memory.


© Copyright 2012 Weirdone-Back in the games (UN: weirdone28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Weirdone-Back in the games has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/768132-Childhood-Memory