*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/768242-1212-entry---
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1903082
This is my blog which I intend to use for the new group that I am joining
#768242 added December 12, 2012 at 6:18am
Restrictions: None
12/12 entry . . .
Whew! First of all, I just found out that I am significantly less time for blogging and writing, and it doesn't help that my apartment doesn't have running water, and I can't seem to get a definite answer when it will be back on. Oh well, that's enough about my problems for now.

You know, I was less intrigued by today's prompt then by something else in Cindy's e-mail. The number 12 is important, among other things, it is the both the number of apostles and the number of signs in the zodiac. Well, some people claim that that is not a coincidence. They say that Jesus intentionally chose an apostle from each sign so that every kind of person would be represented by the apostles. (You can easily find information about this on the Internet. I'm not going to link to it I am a Leo,) which means that I share my sign with John. Us Leos constantly need our egos stroked which is why John was always referring to himself as "the apostle Jesus loved."

Of course, the sad thing about this is that one sign has to be Judas. According to my sources, it was Pisces. Sucks to be a Pisces Christian. But wait, I remember reading somewhere else that some people thought Jesus himself was a Pisces. (Of course, a man whose birthday is Christmas would be a a Capricorn, but almost nobody seriously believes that about Jesus anymore anyway.) Anyway, the interesting thing about that is that the apostle who happened to share Jesus' sign was the traitor. How creepy!

I sill haven't said anything about the prompt, which is what a letter from my future self would say. Honestly, I have no idea. I just hope that it wouldn't say something like:

Dear Alex,

You sorry piece of @#%/.

You won't believe how messed up my life is because of you.


© Copyright 2012 Weirdone-Back in the games (UN: weirdone28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Weirdone-Back in the games has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/768242-1212-entry---