*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/768952-What-type-of-person-am-I
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1227752
I am finding my stride and living life in a world filled with chaos and change.
#768952 added December 18, 2012 at 9:33pm
Restrictions: None
What type of person am I?
Today's blog prompt asked us the following thought: "It's been said that there are three different types of people: those who prefer to make things happen,  those who prefer to watch while things are happening, and those who ask, "What just happened?" Which category do you fit into?"

         When I read today's blog prompt, I could only smile. Our group leader, Cindy, is challenging us through our prompts to think about ourselves and who we see ourselves to be. I appreciate that.

I did not answer this question quickly as I found myself thinking on it throughout the day. I wanted to answer with the first type, that I was the type that makes things happen and just take the bull by the horns in my life. At one time in my life, for a short time in my day, I was that person.

I am not that type any longer.

I find myself standing off to the side, watching things take place, peering over the walls in my world and I see the action taking place around me. It's where I am today, not the perfect place but I am aware of it. *Smile*

Well, time to snooze. See ya tomorrow.


The Tale of Coco Adore:
for friends and fans of the mayhem *Smile*

** Image ID #1523746 Unavailable **

Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.

noticing newbies committee sig


The Tale of Coco Adore:
for friends and fans of the mayhem *Smile*

This is my latest sig from Kiyasama and it is HOT!

** Image ID #25234 Unavailable **

noticing newbies committee sig

© Copyright 2012 Happy Adore♥ (UN: mylyndoll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy Adore♥ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/768952-What-type-of-person-am-I