*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/769382
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fanfiction · #1910044
Jamie Kent meets a group of Ninja warriors who decide to become his protectors in school.
#769382 added December 24, 2012 at 11:44am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 6: Ambushed
Chapter 6: Ambushed


“I’m so excited about our art class! I love to draw! I want to be able to paint some cool things using brushes and…” Kevin was telling Jamie, when Pete, Darryl and Stan approached them, standing side-by-side, and blocking off any way for the boys to escape.

“Well, well, well… If it isn’t Romeo and Juliet…” Stan sneered.

“What… What do you want?” Jamie asked calmly.

Stan marched up to Jamie and made a fist, grabbing hold of Jamie’s shirt collar with his right hand and then pushing Jamie with his back against the brick wall.

“Leave him alone!” Kevin shouted at him, just before Pete and Darryl grabbed hold of each of his arms and pushed him against the other wall.

“Now…” Stan growled at Jamie. “Let me tell you what happens when you talk to my girlfriend…”

“I don’t know who your girlfriend is…” Jamie replied while feeling frightened.

“Don’t you ever talk to Ramona again, you little shrimp!” Stan said, as he made a fist with his left hand as he was about to punch Jamie in the stomach!

“HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!” I shouted at them.

I stood up front, with Hiroki, Maska, Rasul, and Raja next to me. All four of us were ready to spar, with our feet spread apart and our fists held up in front of our chests.

“If you lay one finger on Kevin or Jamie, then you’ll be very sorry…” I said in calm, threatening voice.

For a good thirty seconds, you could hear a pin drop. Darryl looked at Pete, and Pete looked at Stan. Stan didn’t dare touch Jamie, with the five of us standing there, ready to attack. They were outnumbered and they knew it!

Stan finally let go of Jamie’s shirt, and he motioned for Pete and Darryl to let go of Kevin.

I could tell that they were happy. Both Kevin and Jamie were scared. In fact, they looked like they were terrified!

“Come on, you guys… It’s not worth it… We’ll get these twerps next time…” Stan said, as he walked past me, with Darryl and Pete behind him.

I made sure that they had passed us and that they were far out of sight before I was able to relax again and let down my guard.

Finally, once the bullies were gone, I walked up to Kevin and Jamie. Both boys were sweating. They were very relieved to see us.

“Thanks… Miguel… Thank you… All of you…” Jamie said to us.

“You need to be careful, city-boy!” I said to him. “You need to watch yourself! You will get punched out one of these days! Both of you! You need to learn how to defend yourselves!”

“Ohh… But… I really don’t like to fight… I hate fighting!” Jamie replied.

“So do I! I’m here to learn! Why do I have to fight in school?” Kevin wondered.

“Because, you have to put up with those thugs!” I responded.

“Well, they need to leave us alone!” Kevin shouted.

“I’m sorry… They won’t do that…” Raja replied.

“Great!” Jamie sighed. “So, what should we do?”

“You learn to defend yourself!” I said. “Come to my house! We will teach you martial arts! You will learn how to stand up against these bullies!”

Jamie and Kevin just stared at each other in disgust.

“I… I don’t like this idea… at all… “

“Trust me… You’ll be very thankful… Come to our house… We have a dojo in our basement, where we will train you in martial arts! We will show you after school! Tomorrow!” Hiroki said, with a big smile on his face.

“I… I guess it can’t hurt to take a look….” Kevin sighed.

“Yeah… Might as well…” Jamie said reluctantly.

I was relieved. Getting these boys to come to my house was the hardest part.

I was so exciting during school the following day. I knew that Jamie was going to come over to our house, along with Kevin, and I knew this was going to be a very special event. I was counting down the minutes during each class for school to be over so that I could go home and get ready for Jamie and Kevin to show up. My biggest fear that day was for Jamie to tell me that he couldn’t make it for some reason, but luckily that didn’t happen.

I kept my eyes on those guys all day long, and thankfully the bullies left them alone. I could tell that people were aware of the fact that Jamie and Kevin were being watched. I made sure that at least two of us, either me or Hiroki, or Maska or Rasul, or Raja and Maska, were watching the two boys. They were never left alone. Of course, once school was over, we were all together again and we were watching them from a distance as Kevin and Jamie were leaving the school grounds.



I love to write about science fiction and fantasy.
© Copyright 2012 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/769382