*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/769960-The-Inner-World-of-Creation
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#769960 added January 1, 2013 at 9:00pm
Restrictions: None
The Inner World of Creation
The Inner World of Creation

Sometimes while I am out working on my wood supply my mind goes off on a tangent. Sometimes it is a repetitive song that cycles over and over and at other times it takes a question and begins peeling back the layers of the onion.

For example, today’s question was, can we draw some conclusions about our creator from ourselves. Do our bodies tell us something about who or what it was that created us? For example suppose an archeologist found a tomb with a robotic device inside like the first Mars Rover. After all the excitement calmed down... say a preliminary study showed that it was built by no technology we are aware of.

Well let me submit that the human body is built with a technology we are all but clueless about. Anyway, the first question would be, “Where did this thing come from?” and the second would be, “How does it work?”

In response to the first question, the initial hypothesis would be that it came from outer space. That long ago a space ship entered our orbit and finding the atmosphere inhospitable sent down this probe to check things out. This robotic probe was picked up by an early humanoid and became an icon of worship and was buried in a tomb with its founder.

There is however, a different and perhaps better hypothesis. Suppose our bodies are analogous to that robotic device. Further that we are inclined to look to the cosmos for the source from whence it came. There are however, a number of issues that come to mind in assuming that our origins came from the cosmos. The first is the small scale on which the runes of life came to be written. Second are the materials that were used. Third that life uses levers, elastic organs and squeeze pumps, instead of electrical circuits, wheels and bearings. If you are a believer that life was created and not spontaneously generated, then you might wonder what the environment was like where the laboratory of creation was located.

First off it was a much smaller world than the one we are used to and second the creator(s) could probably not see the Cosmos. If they could they would have seen (if they had that sense) that the sun is round and the moon is round. From roundness it is a small connection to come up with the wheel, a useful and marvelous structure indeed. They are (were) it would seem of a dimension where their worldview is like a cavern is to a mole. They know that something exists beyond themselves but it is a world they are not able or suited to enter. So, to explore this hostile world beyond themselves they created life forms that ventured out, reported on their findings and did the bidding of their creator. Now this might sound like a reach but it explains the facts better to me than some of the other hypothesis being bandied about.

Suppose in this dark and cavernous dimension, many times smaller than we can see, they developed a pervasive understanding of the environment and materials that surrounded them. These were water, and chemicals, which they were intimately familiar with and these became the building blocks used in the creation of life.

© Copyright 2013 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/769960-The-Inner-World-of-Creation