*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/770099-The-best-wait-ever
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1227752
I am finding my stride and living life in a world filled with chaos and change.
#770099 added January 2, 2013 at 9:26pm
Restrictions: None
The best wait ever!
January 2, 2013: What was the longest amount of time you have spent waiting on line for something? What was it, and was it worth the wait?

Well, I finally am gonna try to write about something today. So, we were asked about the time we waited a long time, in line, for something and I had to confer with my hubby for it since I stopped waiting in line for things these days. If it's a return, I won't do it until there is a short line. If it is dining, we go at a more convenient time but my husband reminded me of the time when I waited, with him, for something. It took me back on a memory ride because it had to do with rides, and it was on our honeymoon.
The time was 1993 and we were celebrating our wedding anniversary. We took two days to visit Six Flags over Great America (is it even called that anymore, I wonder?) They had the best ride at the time called Batman: The Ride and everyone wanted to get on this ride. I'd never been to Six Flags before and it was our honeymoon, as I had previously stated, and the lines for this ride were horrendous. Oh, and did I mention it was hot too? It was. The line seemed to snake not only around the ride but around the whole park, there were so many riders waiting to get on this ride. We stood in this time for over two hours, in the heat but...IT WAS SOOOOO worth it!!!! They had some of the scenes from the movie situated around the ride as you waited to go inside and as you went inside the structure, there were props sitting all around. The music from the movie played the more you walked inside, and soon we forgot about our wait.

I will always treasure the memory of that day. So, not all waiting is is a bad thing. Some waits are can be good and worth the time spent. Thanks for reading my post! *Smile*



The Tale of Coco Adore:
for friends and fans of the mayhem *Smile*

This is my latest sig from Kiyasama and it is HOT!

** Image ID #1664809 Unavailable **

noticing newbies committee sig


The Tale of Coco Adore:
for friends and fans of the mayhem *Smile*

silent adore

Latest Kiya design sig and I love it!

noticing newbies committee sig

© Copyright 2013 Happy Adore♥ (UN: mylyndoll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy Adore♥ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/770099-The-best-wait-ever