*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/770334-Resolutions-for-2013
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1227752
I am finding my stride and living life in a world filled with chaos and change.
#770334 added January 4, 2013 at 10:12pm
Restrictions: None
Resolutions for 2013
Every year, I hear that most people resolve to do some things differently or something new from what they did the last year but as usual, I find myself too scattered to even make up a sheet with things I'd like to accomplish within the upcoming year. Well, I did finish my master's this past year...and it was an all consuming beast to conquer, so maybe that's why I never had the time. It's hard to get out of that rhythm. However, for the sake of the blog post, I will attempt to make up a list of things I will resolve to do this year.

1) I will resolve to write more on WDC than I did the past year. Writing for me was so important when I joined back in 2004 and I had to set it aside as I pursued my degrees over the years. I would write a bit here and there but I had to get my mind in a more academic frame of thought so, it's going to take a bit of time to get back to where I was. This is the first thing I want to do this year.

2) I want to get more organized this year. That is a broad goal but at this point, that's all I can do to start with. Getting organized on a broad level. Ha! Good luck with that one, right?

3) I must exercise more this year. Argh!!!! Every year of my life prior to the one when I realized that I was no longer that young and active, which I maintained by my active lifestyle that is no more, I never had to exercise. Now I do. It's just a necessary part of getting older. Especially since my cholesterol test showed I had too low levels of the good cholesterol. At least I can start before I won't care to.

4) I must resolve to engage in activities that will help to maximize my knowledge and my learning. I have learned so much these past years that I need to use it for something...good and worthwhile. I must resolve to this in 2013.

Well, that's that. I didn't even think I would get that out so fast. Thanks for reading my post. *Smile*


The Tale of Coco Adore:
for friends and fans of the mayhem *Smile*

silent adore

** Image ID #1664809 Unavailable **

noticing newbies committee sig


The Tale of Coco Adore:
for friends and fans of the mayhem *Smile*

** Image ID #1396102 Unavailable **

Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.

noticing newbies committee sig

© Copyright 2013 Happy Adore♥ (UN: mylyndoll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy Adore♥ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/770334-Resolutions-for-2013