*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/770684-Reflecting
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#770684 added January 6, 2013 at 7:14pm
Restrictions: None
Reflecting
The past week has been good. My family and I rescued a golden retriever puppy that was put under our garbage can in the edge of our yard. We thought the little guy was never going to wake up because he was so cold after being thrown out. Thankfully, he did, and we named him Rocky after the character on "The Rocky Horror Picture Show".

I also went shopping Friday with my mom. I got to go to one of my favorite Japanese restaurants and eat sushi. I love sushi because most of it is wheat and corn free. I was also able to buy some wonderful gluten free food and a nice pair of Jaclyn Smith pj's from Columbus (they were 50% off).

I can't really decided on a favorite entry because they were all enjoyable to read in their own way. It's also been a great way to get to know others here at WDC.

Now, I'm off to watch some more Here Comes Little Honey Boo Boo. I love this show! I know that everyone laughs at me when I say that, but it's so funny.

© Copyright 2013 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/770684-Reflecting