*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/770730-January-7-2013
by OOT™
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1909913
A place to keep my personal thoughts.
#770730 added January 7, 2013 at 7:19am
Restrictions: None
January 7, 2013
"30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS Prompt for January 7th, 2013: Persuade me why you appreciate rainy days.
Who wouldn't love rainy days? I always look forward to them! There's nothing quite like snuggling up on rainy days with a bowl of hot soup and taking time to reflect and be thankful for all you have. Rainy days usually make it easier to get your shopping done. You can dash in and out of the stores quickly while most people are sitting in their cars, afraid of getting wet.

It's not as bad going to work and/or school on rainy days, because you're not sitting there thinking of all the exciting things you could be doing outside. And when the day is finally over, snuggling up under a warm blanket as you hear the rain hit a tin roof provides the most restful sleep ever!

I love rainy days! *Heart*


"Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum January 7, 2013: Are you a dog person, a cat person, or "other"?
Although I'm a sucker for all animals, I would have to say I'm a cat person. I have 5 cats, and if I had my way, I'd have even more. Cats are so cute and cuddly. And they're quiet. My cats never meow unless they're hungry or thirsty and, even then, they don't disturb the neighbors.

I love dogs, too, though. I don't have any at the moment, but I usually have at least 1. My last was a Dalmatian, but she passed away about a year ago. I know there a lot of dogs who need loving homes, but I just can't bring myself to get another one yet. *Frown*

I love both cats and dogs, and I get attached to both. *Heart*



© Copyright 2013 OOT™ (UN: outoftouch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OOT™ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/770730-January-7-2013