*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/770753-Snow-Animals-Great-and-Small
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#770753 added January 7, 2013 at 11:59am
Restrictions: None
Snow Animals Great and Small
The January 7, 2013 prompt for "Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum is Are you a dog person, a cat person, or "other"?


At one time in my life, I thought I was a dog person, but later I thought I was a cat person. Lately, I have come to the conclusion that I am an animal person because I like or at least think all creatures great and small have a right to their space in the world. True there are some crawlies I will not tolerate in my space, i.e. my house; however, that does not mean that they do not have a right to live outside or under rocks. After all, some of the six legged or eight legged crawlies I will not tolerate in my house feed birds and other creatures that I enjoy listening to or watching.

My favorite animals are cats and dogs. I cannot decide which one is my favorite because I have had several of each throughout my life. In fact, there are times when I had both living with me under the same roof. Contrary to popular opinion cats and dogs get along well. Many times they get along with each other better then humans get along with each other. Having cats and dogs in the same house is fun and amusing, once they have decided who is the dominate animal, i.e. the boss, they become fast friends or at least tolerate each other.


© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/770753-Snow-Animals-Great-and-Small