*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/771571-2013-and-other-Mayan-stuff
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#771571 added January 17, 2013 at 1:45am
Restrictions: None
2013 and other Mayan stuff.

The year is already as old as can be, and nothing much has happened.

The world is supposed to be moving in a direction, my direction, there where I want it to go. And what happens - nothing - not a thing, and I am waiting - patiently.

Two weeks old, and the world is still on holiday.


The snail farm is growing at a snail's pace, as is to be expected, and yet I am happy with it.

Soon the slither of little slithers will be heard, and still have to find out how to milk the snails ...

I can see the $$$$ pouring in as gallons of Snail's Product will become available.

The sky is the limit, if only the snails could start moving a bit faster.


Another venture which will be looked into; will be the crossing of a chicken with a chongololo ( the giant African millipede ) where the end result will be a chicken with multiple drumsticks.

The results to date has been a rooster who has four legs.

As to what the rooster tastes like - is still a mystery, as nobody has been able to catch it.


This should be a good year, considering all 'n all.


All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.
William Shakespeare

*Reading**Pumpkin*

And this is the day after the day before, things sometimes change overnight.

The one dog decided to have pups, four of them so far.
The snail laid a batch of eggs - (do snail lay eggs ?) - anyways, there's a heap of snail eggs there, tiny cute little green eggs, bright green at that.
Two feral Siamese cats have moved in as well. Kittens, more hair and very little cat, we are suckers for such. A boy and a girl, as you were asking.



© Copyright 2013 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/771571-2013-and-other-Mayan-stuff