*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/773257-Hello-Darkness-my-old-friend-
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#773257 added February 1, 2013 at 12:22pm
Restrictions: None
Hello Darkness my old friend ...

♫ ♫ ♪
People talking without speaking,
People hearing without listening,
People writing songs that voices never share
And no one dare
Disturb the sound of silence.


Paul Simon's song 'The Sounds of Silence'

This has been a dark month for many, one only notices such things if one reads the news or live in the world of man.

The solution to all the woes of the world is to stick ones head in the sand and build castles there.

Sand castles have no substance to them, yet these are so much fun to make, and so pretty as can be.

Kings and Queens, Princes and Princesses, and a knave or three, add a few stories which start 'Once upon a time ... ' then garnish with Evil Witches, a dragon with fire, and an ogre in the woods, round it all off with a happy ending.

Clap the hands with glee - happy as can be - only shut the door and keep the world out.

For outside there be reality, and it ain't your friend.


We all come into this world for our allotted time, then to depart.

The how and why is what we ask questions about, the answers are not clear, yet we still ask.

Each to his or her own, again we will ask, and the stories are unclear.

Is this all written or can one choose - this will be all unclear until, maybe; one day.

Till then, we can only tell the tales, the stories of others, till 'THE END'.


On a lighter note;

♫ A hunting I did go(x2),
I caught a little snail,
and put it in a box,
A hunting I did go ♪

To who-ever wrote it first, sorry.
(A-Hunting We Will Go is a British song written by Thomas Arne. It was written by Arne for the 1777 production of John Gay's The Beggar's Opera at Covent Gardens - Wiki)

The snail business is growing bigger and bigger, more types, more eggs, more babies, and still there is so much to learn.

This is fun.











© Copyright 2013 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/773257-Hello-Darkness-my-old-friend-