*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/772950-Would-I-rather-have-brains-or-beauty
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#772950 added January 28, 2013 at 10:42am
Restrictions: None
Would I rather have brains or beauty?
The January 28, 2013 prompt for "Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum is
Would you rather be super intelligent or extremely good looking?

Would I rather be super intelligent or extremely good looking? If I had been ask this question between the ages of 1 to 29, I would have answered extremely good looking. If I had bee ask this question between the ages of 29 to 59, I would have answered super intelligent and extremely good looking. However, I was ask this question after the age of 60, therefore, my answer is super intelligent .

Brains or beauty,
Beauty or brains,
Which is the best to possess?

Extreme good looks can get a person just so far in this world. Eventually the beauty fades and it cost of keeping those good looks mounts until it becomes unreasonably expensive in money, time, and body trauma. Let's face it, having a lot of plastic surgery has to have a traumatic effect on the human body and the only way for a person to make sure his or her extreme good looks remain until the day of death is to go under the knife or laser (depending on the type of surgery and the advancement of technology).

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder;
Beauty is transitory;
Beauty fades with age.

Super intelligence, barring some physical disease or brain trauma, last until the day of death. Intelligence, when used properly, assist a person in making and in living well. It also helps humanity because the super intelligent person can discover new things and help advance civilization, but the person has to take responsibility for using his or her super intelligence properly. I would rather be super intelligent even though it would mean more responsibility and would bring more tests into my life.

Scary Thought of the Day: Beware the light at the end of the tunnel. It may be an oncoming train. - Author Unknown

© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/772950-Would-I-rather-have-brains-or-beauty