*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/773457-Twitter-Scribbles--Thursday-31-January-2013
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1634630
Brief writing exercises and thoughts on writing. Maybe the occasional personal musing.
#773457 added January 31, 2013 at 5:45pm
Restrictions: None
Twitter Scribbles: Thursday, 31 January 2013

I moaned softly as he slipped his hand beneath my shirt, caressing my stomach. He gazed into my eyes before leaning forward to kiss me.

---

Smoke curled as it escaped the small cabin's chimney and floated into the sky. The pine trees surrounding the building were covered in snow.

---

Todd watched from his living room window as dark clouds appeared on the horizon and began to roll across the sky. The wind shook the trees.

---

I shifted nervously as I sat in my car. My fingers tapped out a wild rhythm. I looked in my mirror. The cop was still in his cruiser.

---

Zach adjusted his armor as he marched his first patrol route. His shoulders ached from the added weight. He figured he'd be sore by morning.

---

Moonlight filtered in through the window near the bed and bathed the sleeping child's face in soft light. Her breath was slow and relaxed.


JarredH

Give me pen and paper and I shall create entire worlds and fill them with adventures.

© Copyright 2013 JarredH (UN: seithman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JarredH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/773457-Twitter-Scribbles--Thursday-31-January-2013