*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/773784-Eight-years-back-in-time-and-thought
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #930577
Blog started in Jan 2005: 1st entries for Write in Every Genre. Then the REAL ME begins
#773784 added February 4, 2013 at 2:30am
Restrictions: None
Eight years back in time and thought
About four of the last 36 hours has been completely creative -- this is an amazing level of accomplishment for me. (I note that at least six hours was sleep, and having no recalled dreams, my rest period is not counted).

In addition to making entry to the blog, I wrote 4 handwritten pages of entirely new material, plus I made revisions to two separate chapters in my one best candidate for publication. I noticed myself enjoying a level of ease in making revision; usually I agonize.

Can't say currently what might have made yesterday so fruitful. Maybe I just had uninterrupted time, and I allowed the writing to fit in as breaks when poking around and cleaning was getting tiresome. I really felt transported in time, back when I was regularly at my home computer and my writing was just important to me. I note eight years back, because I picked up a notebook with entries from 2005 and glanced at some of my mindset and activeness connected to my writing practice.

All last week at work was eerily quiet -- but perhaps that also lessened the usual level of stress. Also a week back, on the weekend, I had a couple opportunities to talk to my best friend on the phone. We've been separated by her move out of state, and I'm NOT very good about sending regular correspondence (she is, once she hears from me).

Keeping my word to myself on regular advancement on the blog. Go Me!

© Copyright 2013 Walkinbird 3 Jan 1892 (UN: walkinbird at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Walkinbird 3 Jan 1892 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/773784-Eight-years-back-in-time-and-thought