*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/774807-First-Kiss
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1917452
My Blog for a special Valentine's Day Contest
#774807 added February 14, 2013 at 8:14am
Restrictions: None
First Kiss
Our pharoah banner


All right. Somebody complained that the last entry was too hard to read so we'll tone it down a little this time.

Now, Cindy wants to know about my first kiss. You see the progression: First crush, first date, first kiss. And still Cindy claims that we won't be in XGC rated territory by the end of the week. (For the record, I don't think that would necessarily be a bad thing.)

Anyway, it isn't exactly a linear progression for me because, as it happened, my first kiss was several years before my first date, when I was only fourteen.

Back then, I knew a girl named Dana, and she was something of a tease. Dana was a somewhat troubled girl. I later learned that her parents died when she was quite young, and she was raised by foster parents. She also had problems because she wanted to be in Chorus at the Junior High, but they kicked her out because she had behavioral issues.

Anyway, when we were both fourteen, she had an afterschool job at the library. Readers of this blog will probably not be surprised to learn that from birth, I had practically lived at the library. We lived up the street from it, and I being the reader that I was spent most of my free time there. One afternoon, I was in the library reading something that escapes me now, when Dana happened to walk by and put her hand on my shoulder. "What are you reading?"

I showed her my book. She was unimpressed. "Want to see something? Come on." She led me back to a part of the library where the stacks of books were high, so that you couldn't see anyone. Then she put her arms around me and cuddled.

I felt good, even though I knew she was just teasing and being ironic. Some of the other kids at my school had begun to kiss, hug, and hold hands, but I didn't think a girl would ever do that with me. I wondered if I could give her a kiss next. I decided not to risk it, but then as we pulled away, she said, "give me a kiss." So I just sort of hugged her and kissed her hair. "I have a break in a few minutes," she said. "Can you meet me in the parking lot?"

I could.

So sometime later in the library parking lot of all places, we met and we kissed, tongues fully in mouths. It didn't stop there. She pulled up her shirt and peeled back her bra, so that I could touch her nipple. Moreover, she convinced me to open my fly and let her put her hands there. I was afraid that her boss would show up and this would look bad, but that didn't happen.

For the next few weeks, I went to the library every single day and it wasn't for the books. Actually, going to the library to make out seemed like kind of a nerdy thing to do, but I guess it fit my lifestyle. Eventually, I heard that she had been fired from the library, so that ended that.

I saw her a few times throughout High School. She tried to audition for the High School musicals, but she never got a part because the teacher in charge didn't like her attitude. Recently, we found each other again through facebook, and we are friends. When I wrote about my Ecuadorian girlfriend on Facebook, Dana was one of the first to write congratulations on my wall. From her feed, I know that she is a mother, and she apparently has become a bit religious, because she often posts things of a spiritual nature. I refrain from mentioning our past.








The King Signature

© Copyright 2013 Weirdone-Back in the games (UN: weirdone28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Weirdone-Back in the games has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/774807-First-Kiss