*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/775528-This-ones-about-more
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1762035
A little bit of everything, colored my own way.
#775528 added February 19, 2013 at 6:22pm
Restrictions: None
This one's about more.
THE PROMPT: "Tells us about a issue or cause that you feel most strongly about. Also any ideas you may have to improve the situation."

What's up, dear readers? I want to express today how grateful I am to have a forum where I can share with others the issues that plague not only society or our great nation, but Brother Nature 's nation too. I have something I want to engage you all with, and I hope that maybe by shining a little light on this information and putting our heads together, we can come up with a solution to this problem that benefits everyone for generations to come.

There appears to be a deficiency regarding the presence of the cowbell in music.

Currently, there are no known factors for this appalling oversight. However, it is an encouraging sign that people have yet to cease their rump-shaking on the basis of this disturbing trend. However, please remember that rioting, violence and other forms of protest will not be tolerated, as indecent as this tragedy is.

Friends, the time for action is now! There is a terrible void at the entrance of our ears, and it's waiting to be filled by cowbell. Each day, millions of children will never get to experience cowbell in their favorite songs. And cowbells across the globe sit idly on shelves, just waiting for a clang that hasn't been struck.

You may find yourself asking, "Self, is today really my day?" And yourself will answer back with, "Yes...grab the cowbell!" And you will. You'll have liberated the underrated musical force of all time. Can you feel it? It's the true sound of happiness. Do yourself a favor, and add more cowbell!!

MUSICAL BREAK!!

A primary example, if I may say so, of the need for more cowbell.



VITAL STATS:

*Drbag* Well, it's official. Mark your calendars, save the date, smoke if ya got 'em and hide the kids...on February 28th, at 7:30am (my time) I'll be at the hospital having the screws in my leg removed. Got the call about it last night and subsequently missed it, so I found out this morning. There's hope that I could be walking this spring after all.

Well, I think I've caused enough problems around here for a day or so. Time for me to go bother the others. Peace, more cowbell, and GOODNIGHT NOW!!


© Copyright 2013 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/775528-This-ones-about-more